23

"Papi please can I stay and make music with you."
"No mi amor mami dice que you have to go to school papi and mami have a long day okay? But we can play music when you come back." He tickled her. She ran to her classroom door. We turn back around his hand still tightly holding on to mine.

"Are you just going to give me the silent treatment muñeca?"
"What did she say?" I looked at him.
"Relajate." He kissed my fingers.
"Dímelo ahorita." I cross my arm.
"Please no empieces amor." He said. I roll my eyes at him walking ahead of him into the house. I frantically start to clean up the kitchen as he comes behind me to wrap his arms. "No me tocas." I release him.

"Bebe-"

"Beni. Beni do you love her?" I asked.

He chuckled at my response. "Chiquita-"

"Contéstame please. Just tell me."

"You know I don't love anyone but you. I want to marry you. I wanna grow old with you. Yo soy un playboy bebe y me sacaste del mansión." He said caressing my face.

"Is it over? Is she leaving us alone?" I asked. Benito swallowed hard.

"No lo quiero decir. Ya amor. Just stop." He sighs. I walk ahead of him and into the house sitting on the couch.

He follows behind sitting next to me. "You're just going to ignore me bebe?' I grab and sit on the couch flipping through TV channels. He snatched the remote from my hands. I say nothing crossing my arms. He wrapped his arm around me. "Sabes que I'm not even interested in anyone else but you. I love you." I was reaching my breaking point when he said that.

"I can't Benito just stop. What have I ever done to you? Mejor dejame en paz." I sigh standing up.

He towered over me closing in the space as he held my waist on each side. "Tú no quieres eso. You're so prideful muñeca. Tan calientita en todos lados. he grasped my ass. I whimper leaning more into his chest. He tired to lean in for a kiss but I moved to the side causing him to kiss my shoulder. "Not right now." I turn my back away from him.

"I'm not going to let you fuck your feelings out on me." I said.
"She's going to the police. Sexual coercion of multiple women or whatever the fuck." He said. I look at him. "She can't be serious." I look at him finally. "That's what I said. I don't know what she's doing muñeca but she's not leaving us alone. Quiero ser mejor para ti y I'm sor-" I kissed him again. "Let's get married." I smiled.

Voy a extrañar la calle, la disco y el putero

"Do you Sofia Valentina take Benito Martinez to be your husband." I smile hard. "I do."
"Do you, Benito Martinez, take Sofia Valentina to be your wife?" "I do." He looks at me and I know he cannot keep still and wait to pull this dress off of me.He kissed me passionately like for a second he forgot others were watching to pull himself off.  All of our closest family and friends. The wedding was everything we've ever wanted. Just us two forever.

He held my waist close as we entered our honeymoon suite  playing with the back buttons. "Mi esposa." He whispered in between kisses. He turned me around quickly undoing my back side, kissing along my spine. He then lifted me up bridal style. "Hoy te voy a dar hasta que salga el sol." He said kissing me down to my neck. "Mi esposo lindo." I smirk. He pulled on my hair gently. "Te lo meto aquí." He placed his hand against my panties ".. o aqui?" His thumb on my bottom lip. I bit my lip. He groaned a little. "Segura muñeca?"
"Are you going to make me wait the whole night."I stood up unbuttoning his pants, quickly kissing his stomach. I felt him shake under me and it was strange having so much control over him for once. His boner staring right at me. I take him in my mouth moving my hand against him, taking in every inch of him. He pulled against my hair. "Funs over muñeca" he pinned me to the bed. I bit my lip in excitement. His fingers played against my entrance as I arched my back as he curled up his fingers. "Por favor papi. LO QUIERO!" "He grabbed my neck aggressively." "Todo?" He looked at me. I swallow hard . I switch with him and grab his member quickly . He held my hips. "Tómalo todo princesa." He thrust his hips . "FUCK!" I moan at the sensation of pleasure. My nails rake against his chest leaving battle scars. He moans at the pain. He flips us over again spitting against his bicho as he played with my clit. "BENI!" He thrust back in and kissed me hard he was close. "Te amo." He held my hands as his pace became sweeter and less aggressive. I instantly cry out as I come undone. My heart beating fast. He pulls out instantly coming undone on my chest. I take my finger and bring it so close to my lips. He grabs my wrist. "Ya para con tus juegos muñequita. Do you want to leave this hotel in a wheelchair?" He was serious. He got up getting a towel and wiping me off as he left little love marks. "Te amo mi esposo."
"Tu y yo muñequita." He kissed my forehead