Valentines

Sorry if it is confusing but I'm just gonna write with POVs from here cuz its a bit easier

****

Akito and An were walking side by side as they went to the location of the escape room and they were both pretty nervous. An had her hair tied up in a ponytail with a cute pink scrunchie she bought with Mizuki and had a cute cold shoulder top with hearts and was wearing a white skirt to bring her outfit together. She normally wouldn't wear these kinds of clothes but she wanted the day to be special so she put in a little extra effort. On the other hand Akito was wearing a white hoodie and some jeans and kept his hair messy like usual.

Akito's POV:

God it's valentines already- I wonder what kind of escape room it's gonna be. Why do I feel like Ans glowing today... She looks really good with her hair tied up in a ponytail. She feels so different today.

"Hey An. How much further until we get to the escape room place?" Akito asked.

"We should get there in a few more minutes! Are you starting to get tired Akito~?" Teased An.

"Shut up I was just asking." Akito rolled his eyes and lightly elbowed A making her laugh.

Narrator POV:

Akito and An chatted about college until they finally got to the escape room entrance. At the entrance they were greeted by a robot that stamped their hands with a different barcode for each of them then got pushed into the first room.

Akito's POV:

"God that robot was kinda rude. I wonder what this barcode is for anyways." Muttered Akito.

An is shrugging so I guess she didn't do any research what so ever before we came here. Typical An.