-Explaining things before you read-

-COUNTRY / UNIONS / CITY / PROVINCE humans, only exist if a large number of people believe that 'it' exists..
===============
-PLEASE DONT HATE ON ANY COUNTRIES.. THIS IS JUST A FANFICTION.....
===============
-There are different types of beings in this Earth...
===============
-Philip was given the power to sense emotions.

After the loss of his parents, before he got the case of Dissociative Amnesia, he wanted to forget everything bad that happened to him, and so he did..

He never told anyone about his special ability, he figured it out himself, even learning what emotions the colors of certain auras are...

THE ONLY EMOTIONS THAT MAKES PHILIP FEEL THE EMOTION:

-Happiness
-Sadness

He can only express that certain emotion if the ability is on. If the emotion is strong and Philip is in range of the 'aura', Philip will suddenly express that emotion..

===============
-Dissociative amnesia is a condition that happens when your mind tries to block out important memories about yourself. These memories are often of traumatic or distressing events. The goal is to protect you from the trauma you experienced, but that's often just a temporary fix.
===============
-Trauma, prolonged stress, anxiety, depression and grief all contribute to feeling emotionally shut down (Emotionless). Nemmers says medication, while lifesaving for many, can also trigger a side effect of emotional numbness. Additionally, keep in mind everyone internalizes and interprets trauma differently.

-Crying is a natural reaction to stressors, pain, and sadness, but sometimes people cannot cry. This may be due to medical or mental health reasons. Medical conditions can dry out a person's eyes, as can certain medications and dry climates. Others may suppress their emotions or feel nothing due to depression.
===============
-Phil's school Schedule:
A days-
Monday
Wednesday
Friday

B days-
Tuesday
Thursday

Schedule:
A DAYS
-Country Business Management
-Literature
-History
-Politics

B DAYS(GIVE ME COUNTRYHUMAN ONLY CLASSES' PLEASSEEEEE!!!!)

And that's it...

I'LL ADD MORE THINGS LATER ON AS I MAKE MORE CHAPTERS! -Author