Chap. 1 - New school.

Guys! I might upgrade this book from time to time.

I've been trying to level up my writing by reading a lot of books and poems.

Correct me and give me some tips to improve my writing, please.

==================================

Author's POV:

4:00 AM

Philip was startled awake by the blaring sound of his alarm he recently put on his phone, causing him to groggily rub his eyes and sit up in bed. He let out a deep sigh, knowing that it was his first day and last year of University. The thought of all the challenges and work he faced from getting ready to take care of his country's people, left him feeling tired and overwhelmed.

He stretched his arms and legs, feeling the weights of the days before. He then picked up the clothes he had ironed just last night, admiring the crisp lines that he had so carefully pressed. He knew that looking his best would give him some more confidence he somewhat didn't even need to face the day.

Philip walked to the bathroom, feeling a sense of comfort as he entered the small and cozy space. He placed his clothes on the dry sink and turned on the shower, adjusting the temperature to his liking. As the warm water cascaded down his body, he closed his eyes and took a deep breath, feeling the water wash away his tiredness and anxieties.

After showering, he dried himself off with a fluffy towel and put on his clothes, feeling a sense of pride and accomplishment as he looked at himself in the mirror. He then brushed his teeth, taking the time to clean each tooth thoroughly. He knew that taking care of himself was important, not only for his physical health but also for his mental well-being.

He descended the stairs in his own home and proceeded to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

The man began by preparing a delicious breakfast of scrambled eggs and serving them alongside some steaming hot rice he kept warm in the rice cooker. Satisfied with his meal, he diligently washed the dishes and wiped the counter clean.

Fishing his phone, just to get online.

6:36 AM

With his stomach full and his kitchen spotless, he stepped out of his house to begin his day.

With a deep breath, Philip followed the sidewalk, thinking that it would be full of challenges and obstacles for others. But he was ready to help them head-on, with empathy and understanding for himself and others. He wanted others to know they were not alone, and that everyone faced struggles and difficulties in life. And with that thought in mind, he knew that they could overcome anything.

He thought about that a lot when he lost his family members. He was sad at first, but decided he doesn't want anybody else to experience such sad tragedies and scenes. He chose to show a smile and give others the care and love they needed.

Since it was warm during fall, it was a good thing the new school has air conditioning.

The University opened a new building because the old one was becoming boring and too small.

A couple of minutes later of walking, he stepped foot on the University grounds..

Phil was about to enter the University building but he admired the view of the school from the outside for a second..

It was bigger then the last University building... The branches of the trees are all exposed, and leaves falling at the entrance of the School are caused by it, being fall season.

As Phil entered the school, he noticed different varieties of emotions leaking out of every student like an aura, the most noticeable ones were:

- excitement
- sadness
- happiness
- amazement