40 ~ Aisha is all mine

Really mature content ahead. 18+ !!!

AISHA

I love the way his tongue was working against my core.

Licking out all the shame out of me.

When I groaned, delirious, he made a humming noise that reverberated all the way through me.

“Tell me you love me, Aisha," He whispered licking me like an ice-cream cone.

"Aaaanhhh, I... I love you... I love you so muchhhh."

He pushed his tongue more inside my hole and my body shivered.

Slowly he placed his finger on the entrance of the core.

"Aaah love, you're so tight, just a little? Hmm?"

I hummed in response, because that was all I was able to do.

His finger barged inside me and I felt a stingy pain inside my nakedness.

"Aaanhh, it's hurting please," I whimpered.

"Ah, Aishaa, it's my finger baby. You still have to take the whole of me, love."

I gulped down listening to his voice.

The only option that I had was to breathe and moan, and feel every bit of this.

After some minutes of pure torture, his fingers started pleasuring me, way too much.

It felt so good inside my core.

After he understood that the pain has fled away from me, he started to work his middle finger in and out while rubbing small circles over my clit with the rough pad of his thumb.

At the same time he licked my core with his tongue and my body was convulsing against him.

It didn't took too long. I was too hungry. Too needy. Too desperate for him.

When my orgasm hit, I lost myself.
My head fell back. I cried out. I convulsed against him, my pelvis jerking against his hand. Hard, rhythmic contractions in my core rocked me over and over.

And he muttered, "You taste so sweet my love, you’re so goddamn beautiful. I wish you could see yourself getting fucked against my fingers."

His voice seared along my nerve endings.

He slowly came up and muttered in my ear,
"Will you not touch me, baby?"

I looked at him with my doe eyes and nodded my head slowly.

He hovered over me and took my hands in his. Lazily, he took my hand towards his erection and placed my hand on it.

As soon as his erection came in contact with the skin of my hand, he inhaled deeply and closed his eyes.

Seeing his reaction, I wrapped my hand around his length, completely.

"Rub it, Aisha, please."

I started rubbing his hot length against my hand and he started panting against my touch.

"Aaahh, your hand feels so good on my erection baby."

He moaned and kissed on the side of my lips.

His skin was so soft yet his erection was so hard. He was growing bigger in my hands and my mind was indicating me that today, he will be the death of me.

"I can't control baby, can I fuck you now?" He asked hotly in my ear.

I nodded my head in assurance and as soon as he got my consent he placed a deep and intense kiss on my mouth, kissing me roughly, sucking the breathe out of my lungs.