08.

SAKI MEETS FUSHIGURO & NOBARA

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

You were currently sat in the common room of the dorm, just feeding Saki. The little bean had been keeping you on your feet ever since she had begun to stay with you. Not that you minded, it gave you something to keep your mind off Itadori. As you were feeding Saki, she was watching you with little sparks in her eyes, always by your side or close to you.

''Has Y/n-nee-chan eaten yet?'' Saki asked with a small smile.

''Not yet. I'll eat later, you go ahead and eat first'' You replied softly as you gave her another spoonful. Saki nodded, satisfied with your response.

''Can I feed you too?'' She asked with her puppy dog eyes. She crawled onto your lap and snuggled in, catching you off guard. But all you could do was sigh and nod.

'Sure, if that's what you want'' You gave her a weak smile. Saki let out a giggle, just cuddling up to you.

Just then, Nobara and Megumi walked into the room. They both were taken aback when they saw a little girl sitting on your lap. They exchanged glances before slowly making their way over to you.

''Uhm...who's the little girl?' Megumi asked curiously as he looked down at Saki.

Saki looked up at Megumi and her eyes widened in shock and awe. She jumped off your lap and stood in front of Megumi, pointing at him.

!!!

''Sea Urchin!' Saki gasped in amazement. Megumi's eyebrows twitched in irritation while Nobara burst out laughing.

''See, even the kid knows what you are'' Nobara snorted, shaking her head. Saki puffed her cheeks in anger and stomped on Nobara's foot.

!!!

''I am not kid! I am Saki!' She huffed and quickly ran back to you, hiding in your arms. You looked down at her, while Nobara was holding her foot in pain.

''Damn it! What is her foot made out of?'' Nobara spat, unable to believe the pain she was feeling. Saki stuck her tongue out at Nobara, showing her defiance.

''This is Saki. Just don't call her a kid'' You said calmly. Nobara and Megumi exchanged glances

''But isn't that what she i-'' Nobara mumbled, but Megumi quickly covered her mouth.

''Got it'' He said calmly, sending you an apologetic glance. You just gave a small smile

''I found Saki when we were back at the juvenile center, she was hiding in one of the out buildings, and now she's staying her with us'' You explained, Nobara and Megumi both nodded in understanding

''Y/n-nee-chan's friend's are Saki's friends too...'' Saki smiled as she slowly walked over to them

''I am sorry for hurting you...'' Saki pouted as she looked up at Nobara, who just stared at her, but she immediately melted