(Xenos) Chapter 68 The Skirmish on Daedalus Street

No one's POV

Sora: Lemia, Muller, Bella, Sumela, Susora, Milo, Melo, Balda, Raquelta, Mejila. Thank you. I'm counting on you all.

The scene started at the HearthFire Mansion where all members of the Hestia Familia had agreed to save the Xenos and help them reached the dungeon. The moment Sora had laid out the plans, every member other than Sora himself left the house in order to prepared. Left alone, Sora went towards their aid for help, the Astrea Familia whom had come to his aid in saving the Xenos. 10 out of 16 members had come.

Lemia: Stop being so stiff. We're friends. And we've sworn an oath to always be there for you.

Sora: Still, I know the mission I'm giving you all will be a race against time and a difficult one.

Sora had came to Fels asking about the other strongest Xenos whom he had heard during his mission to sent Wiene to her brethren. He remembered about 2 Xenos whom always went to the deep level to trained. Since he saw the Red Juggernaut, Sora assumed that the other one must be just as strong. The moment Fels gave Sora the characteristic of what kind of Xenos it is, Sora had given the mission to the Astrea Familia to go and find it and aid them inside Knossos.

Sora: Slyphid. Make sure to guide them. With your wind, I'm sure you'll able to find it in no time.

Slyphid: Leave it to me. And Lemia, it's nice to be working with you again. I'll be in your care for awhile.

Lemia: Same here.

With the Knossos key in hand, Sora gave it to Lemia

With the Knossos key in hand, Sora gave it to Lemia. With that mark the leave of the Astrea Familia. With their invisibility cloak, all 10 members left the home guided by the Wind Spirit. Sora sigh as he plop down on the sofa in exhaustion. He looked down on the table where a chess board was there with its chess pieces all lay across the table. Sora was having an internal battle with Loki Familia, and the people of Knossos.

???: You know, isn't this a good time for you to be resting? You've been through so much.

Sora: I don't have time to be resting when the impending doom of Orario and the world itself is at stake.

???: True~ But right now, you won't be able to focus on what's ahead if you don't rest.

Sora felt two hands rest in his shoulders giving him a massage. Sora looked back towards the person in his back who was smiling gently at him. She had a beautiful long walnut brown hair that is gathered together behind her head in a dignified manner, along with deep indigo eyes that are reminiscent of a sea of stars. She wears a simple kirtle and a long skirt. It was none other than the Goddess of Justice, Astrea.