Chapter 48: Havoc

Next morning...

Shin: Arata. Hikaru. Here are your LBXs. I'm done doing maintenance on it.

Shin handed over Dot Cypher and Val Astroth to Arata and Hikaru.

Arata: Thank you very much Shin!

Shin: No problem! And I'm sure Magna Orthus is in perfect shape again, right Muraku?

Muraku: Yes.

Shin: I wish I can put something advance like that in Dot Cypher and Val Astroth.

Daiki entered the room.

Daiki: Today, we'll talk about the platoon stationing at the two headquarters. For the Vesta Orion,

First, Third, Fifth, Seventh, Ninth, and Eleventh Platoon. For the Vesta Orion II, Second, Fourth, Sixth, Eighth, Tenth, and Twelfth Platoon. Later at War Time, we'll talk about our mission.

Jenock: Okay sir.

At Drizentine's command room...

Koga: Charlotte. How come that you know Itan Kyouji and Fuujin Kaito and also Seredy Kreisler?

Charlotte: Before, I entered here in Kamui Daimon as a student of Porton then I became a member of the terrorist group Bandit that was led by Itan Kyouji.

Kitori: Bandit?

Charlotte: We eliminate the LBX of the students whoever they are. We don't care who we take out. All we do is appear during the missions of the countries and crush them. Soon, we Bandit became under the class of Mr. Kreisler's class, Ezeldarm, where Bandit and World Saver united. Fuujin Kaito joined us because he has the same views like Mr. Kreisler has.

Kitori: So it means, before you entered the Kamui Daimon, you were already part of the KJO Alliance?

Charlotte: Yes. When my father died because of Mr. Kreisler, I decided to continue my father's works and get revenge at Mr. Kreisler, but in order to do that plan of mine, I needed to be with him as a student.

Koga: I'm really impressed with your intelligence, Charlotte.

Charlotte: Not just that. There was this one student that I saw in Jenock's class...And I'm sure, it was really him.

Kitori: Hm?

Charlotte: Shall we proceed to the next step of plan?

Koga: It's your choice.

At the mainland, somewhere where Ban, Takuya, and the other Seekers are already caught by the KJO Alliance troops.

Charlotte: Hello, Seekers.

Ban: Charlotte Rein!

Charlotte: Mr. Yamano Ban. Say all you want, because now, all of you will become my pawns. And also, you Seekers are still finding Oozora Hiro right?

Gendou: How does she knew about Hiro?!

Charlotte: Oozora Hiro went missing after the worldwide event at the Country A, right?

Ban: Don't say...

Charlotte: Yes! We are the one who kidnapped him and to give him a higher role since he's older than us...I gave him a position that I'm sure he will like.

Jessica: Stop this or else--!

Charlotte: Or else what? Soldiers, begin the plan!

KJO Troops: Yes Ms. Rein!