Chapter 3

The days following the robbery event, Asmodeus and Fizzarolli didn't go outside much. They stayed at the mansion, trying to process what had happened. They didn't talk much, either, and it was clear that they both needed time to process everything.
Finally, one day, Asmodeus decided to break the silence and talk to Fizzarolli. He invited him to join him in the living room, and they sat on the couch together.
"So, Fizz... What are your thoughts on what happened last week?" Asmodeus asked, gently.
Fizzarolli stayed silent for a while, looking at the floor.
"It's just... I'm confused. I don't understand how all of this happened. I thought we were supposed to be safe in this part of Hell. I didn't know that things were so bad for the lower class. I just... I just don't understand why nobody did anything to help them. It's just... It's just wrong." Fizzarolli said, feeling frustrated.
"I know, babe. It's just the way things are in Hell. I'm sorry you had to see it, but there's nothing we can do about it. It is not within my powers to help them."
Asmodeus said, trying to console him.
"But we could have done something! We could have at least given them some food! We have so much, we could have shared!" Fizzarolli said, raising his voice.
"Look, Fizz... It's just not that simple. The lower class hates us. They hate me and they hate you. They don't want our help. We're not their saviours." Asmodeus said, calmly.
"But... But we could have at least tried! We could have tried to help them, to make their lives better!" Fizzarolli said, feeling angry and upset.
"Fizz, babe, you're not understanding. We're just two individuals. We can't do anything about the whole system. It's not our job to change how things work here. We just have to live with it. " Asmodeus said, trying to explain it to him.
Fizzarolli fell silent again, looking down at his feet.
"Look, Fizz. I'm sorry things turned out this way. I know you wanted to help them, but it's just not possible. Just forget about it and move on, okay? We can still enjoy our lives, we can still have fun together. That's what matters, right?" Asmodeus said, putting his hand on Fizzarolli's shoulder.
Fizzarolli nodded, but he was still feeling upset. He knew that Asmodeus was right, but he just couldn't stop thinking about the hell-hounds and imps. He wanted to help them, he needed to do something to make their lives better. He remembered Blitzo's face when he pulled out his gun and threatened them.
"Now onto other topics... I received an invitation to Mammon's next party next week and I want you to go with me." Asmodeus said, trying to lighten the mood.
"Another party? After everything that happened last time?" Fizzarolli asked, surprised.
"Well, yes. It's still a royal party and Mammon is the host, so it's going to be extravagant as ever. Besides, he probably wants to appear as if nothing major happened and can affect him." Asmodeus said.
"Okay... If you say so. When is it?" Fizzarolli asked, curious.
"Next Friday." Asmodeus said.
"Okay, then I guess I'll go with you." Fizzarolli said.
"Great! I'll let Mammon know. Now, why don't we do something to take your mind off of all this?" Asmodeus said, giving him a kiss on the cheek and standing up.
"What do you mean?" Fizzarolli asked.
"Oh, you know... Something fun." Asmodeus said, teasingly.
"Oh, I see. Okay, sure." Fizzarolli said, with a sly smile.
Asmodeus led Fizzarolli to their bedroom and started undressing him. He then laid Fizzarolli down on the bed and got on top of him.
"Are you ready, my little circus boy?" Asmodeus asked, lustfully.
"I'm always ready for you, prince Asmodeus." Fizzarolli said, playfully.
The two of them spent that night cherishing their love, and Fizzarolli managed to forget about the hell-hounds and Blitzo for a while. He knew he would have to deal with it later, but for now he was happy to just be with Asmodeus and forget about everything else.

The week passed by quickly, and soon it was time for Mammon's next party. Fizzarolli was getting ready to leave the mansion, but Asmodeus stopped him.
"Where are you going, babe? The party is not starting for another hour." Asmodeus said, looking confused.
"I'm going out for a walk. I need some fresh air." Fizzarolli said.
"But we can't be late for the party! Mammon will be mad!" Asmodeus said, concerned.
"Don't worry, I'll be back in time. I just need some time to think, okay?" Fizzarolli said, calmly.
"Alright, babe. Just be careful, okay? I don't want anything bad happening to your cute little face." Asmodeus said, softly.
"I will. Don't worry, I'll be fine." Fizzarolli said, blushing.
Fizzarolli left the mansion and started walking around the rich side of Hell-city. He felt like he needed to do something to help resolve the situation. How come no one thought about it the same way he did? He kept walking around aimlessly, thinking about the lower class and how desperate they must have been to attempt the robbery. And even though he wanted to help them, he deep down knew that Asmodeus was right, he couldn't do it on his own. As he was walking through the rich streets, he felt someone grabbing him from behind. He turned around, surprised, and saw that it was Blitzo.
"Blitzo? What are you doing here in the rich district?" Fizzarolli asked, shocked.
"I was looking for you, Fizz. I want to show you something." Blitzo said.
"What do you mean? Where are we going?" Fizzarolli asked.
"Just follow me." Blitzo said, taking his hand. Fizzarolli blushed, then Blitzo led him to the other side of Hell-city, where the more they walked the more the city became dirty and badly managed. It was obvious that Fizzarolli was not welcome there, and people kept staring at him suspiciously.
"This is where I live." Blitzo said, leading Fizzarolli to a small, run-down building.
"This is where you live? It's... It's..." Fizzarolli said, trying to find the right words.
"It's fucking horrible, I know. This is what the real life looks like, Fizz. One where you don't have a sugar daddy prince helping you out. This is the life you avoided when you won all those contests." Blitzo said, angrily.
Fizzarolli was speechless. He didn't know what to say. He could only look at the poverty around him, the hungry faces of the poor people, the filthy streets, the hopelessness that seemed to permeate the air. It was nothing like the luxurious life he had in the rich district. It was like he had entered a whole different world.
"I... I don't know what to say. This is terrible." Fizzarolli said, feeling guilty.
"Yeah, it's fucking terrible. And I'm tired of seeing this shit every day. That's why I want you to help me, Fizz. I want you to use your power to change things." Blitzo said.
"But... What can I do? I'm just one person." Fizzarolli said, feeling helpless.
"You're not just one person. You're famous. You have influence. You can do something, you just need to try. I need your help, Fizz. Please." Blitzo said, pleadingly.
Fizzarolli stayed silent for a while, thinking about what he could do. He felt guilty for having such a nice life while Blitzo and the others were living in such misery. He wanted to help them, he wanted to change things for the better.
"I'll try, Blitzo. I'll try to help you. But I don't know what I can do." Fizzarolli said.
"That's all I need. Thanks, Fizz." Blitzo said.
The door to Blitzo's shack opened, revealing a small imp with white hair looking at them, suspiciously.
"Blitzo? Who is this?" said the shorter imp.
"Our new friend, Moxxie. Show him around the house, I need to go and take care of our supplies." ordered Blitzo, winking at Moxxie.
"Yes sir, come with me, funny looking jester." the imp, now known as Moxxie, said.
"Wait, Blitzo!" Fizzarolli said, trying to stop him, but he was already gone.
Moxxie showed Fizzarolli around the shack and introduced him to the other imp that lived there, his wife Millie. Moxxie then explained the situation to him, telling him about their hardship and how they had to resort to stealing food and water to survive. The two tried getting to know him better. They were surprised at first, because it was Fizzarolli from the circus that Blitzo had told them about, and he was wearing his fancy suit. However, they soon realised that Fizzarolli was not like the rest of the rich people, he actually cared about the poor and wanted to help them.
"So, what can you do to help us?" asked Moxxie.
"I'm not sure. I'll try my best, but I don't think I have much influence. I'm just a celebrity." Fizzarolli replied.
"Maybe you can try talking to the princes. They have more power than you think. If you can convince them to help us, that would be great." said Moxxie.
"I'll try, Moxxie. I'll do my best." Fizzarolli said.
Fizzarolli tried to keep talking to them, but he was feeling so overwhelmed by everything that he couldn't say anything. After a while, Blitzo returned, carrying a bag full of drugs. Fizzarolli was shocked to see him doing something so illegal.
"Blitzo, what the hell are you doing?" he asked, worried.
"What does it look like I'm doing, Fizz? I'm making some money. I have to sell these to pay for my food." Blitzo said, angrily.
"But... That's illegal! You're going to get in trouble!" Fizzarolli said, concerned.
"I don't give a shit, Fizz. This is what I have to do to survive." Blitzo said, determinedly.
Then Fizzarolli started feeling his phone vibrating in his pant's pocket, realising he hadn't checked it since he left the Lust mansion. He had 40 unread messages and 30 missed calls, all from Asmodeus. He also noticed he was late for Mammon's party.
"Oh shit. I gotta go." he said, getting up.
"Wait, Fizz! I'm afraid it doesn't work like that." Blitzo said, stopping him.
"What do you mean, Blitzo? I have to go to the party. Asmodeus is gonna kill me." Fizzarolli said, panicking.
"I can't let you go, Fizz. This wasn't just a tour of this part of the city. You are our hostage now. And if you don't want to end up dead, you will do exactly what I say." Blitzo said.
"What?!" Fizzarolli exclaimed, in disbelief.
"You heard me. I want you to help us change things. I want you to use your fame and influence to help us get food and other supplies. And in exchange, we'll let you go." Blitzo said, firmly.
Fizzarolli was speechless, Blitzo had betrayed him using their past friendship to bait him in that terrible place. He wanted to scream, to call for help, but he knew it was useless. Blitzo brought him deep in enemy territory, and now he was stuck in this shack with three imps guarding him.
"Fine." Fizzarolli said, defeated.
"Great! Now let's go." Blitzo said, taking him outside the shack and towards a dark alley.
"Where are we going?" Fizzarolli said.
"You'll see." said Blitzo, covering his mouth with tape.
Blitzo walked through the streets with Fizzarolli tied up, making sure he couldn't escape. They went into a building and took the elevator to the top floor. Blitzo knocked on the door, and a tall, skinny Imp with a cowboy hat answered it.
"Hey there, Striker. We've got fresh meat for you." Blitzo said, pushing Fizzarolli inside the room.
"Oh, wonderful. And who is this?" Striker said, looking at Fizzarolli.
"This is Fizzarolli. He's the famous circus imp that won all those contests. He's gonna be our new member." Blitzo said.
"Oh, I see. And how did you convince him to join us?" Striker asked, raising his eyebrow.
"It was easy, really. I just told him about our plans and he decided to join us." Blitzo said, jokingly.
"Good work, Blitzo." Striker said, approvingly.
Fizzarolli was confused. What were they talking about? What plans? And why was Blitzo acting so friendly with Striker? He couldn't be part of some kind of gang... Right?
Striker looked at Fizzarolli, studying him closely.
"Welcome to our group, Fizzarolli. We're glad to have you here." Striker said, sarcastically.
"What... What do you mean? What group?" Fizzarolli asked, confused.
"We're the group that's gonna change things around here. We're going to take down the rich and get what we deserve. And you're going to help us do it." Striker said, menacingly.
"I'm not gonna help you do shit! Let me go!" Fizzarolli screamed, struggling against his bonds.
"Oh, I don't think so. You're going to do whatever we tell you to do, or else..." Striker said, pulling out a gun and pointing it at Fizzarolli.
Fizzarolli was terrified. He couldn't believe that Blitzo had betrayed him like that. He thought back to all the times they spent together as children and wondered how things could have turned out so differently. He thought about Asmodeus, and how worried he must be. He thought about all the people in Hell that looked up to him and admired him, and how disappointed they would be if they knew what was happening to him. He thought about all the money he had made from his career, and how he would never get to spend it. He thought about all the people he had met and how he would never see them again.Fizzarolli's thoughts were interrupted by the sound Striker's voice. He had an evil smile on his face.
"We're going to have some fun with you tonight, Fizzarolli. And then we're going to make sure your little boyfriend never sees you again." Striker said, chuckling.Fizzarolli felt his heart sink. He knew he was doomed.