Chapter 82

Harini was seeing the babies who were sitting in the car and enjoying their chocolate.....

Dhilip: Bell adichrum harini.... College ku first day ipadi panatha....

Harini: yenga pasanga.....

Dhilip: avanga nalla tha irukanga ne kavala padatha na pathukuran.... Ena namba matiya....

Harini wiped her tears and nodded....

Harini: kutties amma college poitu seekiram vandharan alama irukanum...

Yash: ok ma...

Dhiya: bye ma....

Harini: nalla pasangala sapdanum.... Appa vayun thatha vaiyum disturb pana kudathu.... Aprm sanda poda kudathu.....

She kept on advising them and they sighed and hugged her in their little arms.....

Harini kissed both of them and saw Dhilip who hugged his trio and kissed her forehead.... And mouthed her to all the best....

Harini nodded and went to her class....

She joined PG in the college of coimbatore after children turned two and half..... Now it's her first day where she is crying to go by leaving her lifeline....

After harini went inside the college dhilip moved to his office with his children...

Yash: appa thambi panum..

Dhilip: thambi pakanuma en rockstar ku....

Dhiya: appa... Thambi....

She called him like ordering him.....

Dhilip: ok doll ...

He video called Ragini and gave the mobile to children...

Ragini: anna... Yei kutties.... Amma bommu chinnu seekiram va.....

Savithri rushed with the baby in her arms and saw them....

Yash: paandi paandi thambi thambi...

Sav: paati nu olunga solla varala and thambi nu varuthu iru da unga appa amma vechukuran.... en kolanthaingaluku enna solli tharanga.... ena vida thambi tha mukiyama po bommu...

Dhilip laughed by his possesive mother.  

Dhilip: amma kalaila la irundhu Adam rendu perum thambi a pakanum nu....

Savithri smiled and showed the baby to children who talked with baby boy Vedant...

Ragini delivered the baby boy one year ago and the baby condition was very critical for first and after 5 months of medical treatment he came back the life.....

Dhilip and harini reached to Newyork at the time of Ragini delivery and stayed there for a two weeks and again came back.... And they visited again 5 months back and spend some time with babies and after realising everything fine they came back with balaji and Savithri stayed there for another year.....

Now the children are in two and half years old and everything is going smoothly in their life which they are very much happy.....

Dhilip remembered everything in his life and smiled by seeing his children talking with their aunt and grandmother in their language......

Sav: kalaila ena saptinga thangam...

Bommu: vangal.....

Chinnu copied his brother and said the same.....

Chinnu: vangal.. aati .,.

Ragini: vangal na ena amma ethachu pudhu dish ah....

Dhilip laughed by hearing his sister.....