˖𝜗ৎ⋆ first impression

Impression ?               ▶︎ •၊၊||၊|။||||။‌‌‌‌‌၊|• 0:10

                        Impression ?
               ▶︎ •၊၊||၊|။||||။‌‌‌‌‌၊|• 0:10

                                                  - chapter 2

   ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

| 𝐀. Alastor
— hear me out, this a hot deer guy was curious of you, he find you're interesting things that maybe he can use you to his another plan or making you his play things, well he find you interesting since you're an fallen angel (if you dont know, please read the  "first met" first) let me reminder yall, this guy is a huge manipulatif person, mysterious, unpredictable, well good luck about it bruh.

⚘ | B. Lucifer
— like his daughter, lucifer at first didnt have eyes on you but slowly this guy feel that you're interesting and in his eyes you're kind person, caring, lovely, hard-working person. after he realised you're an hard-working person and helping his daughter even another demons on the hotel like.. ALOT, and well you're caring and helping him alot too that why he start enjoy your company or enjoy your convo with him.

⚘ | C. Charlie
— her first impression about you was she at first think you're just a regular demon but after find out you're want to get redemption and support her dream even giving your trust on her, she seem that you're making her feel special and she really loved it. You're just different for her (support her and loved her, if you hurt her i'll came to your house and hunt your soul)

⚘ | D. Vaggie
— not many in here but She find that you're closer to charlie and she fine with it since you're charlie's bestfriend, and vaggie find your good personality that she like the facts you're not selfish person, not stubborn, and the other things she like, she find it cool.

⚘ | E. Angel dust
— his first impression was not too good.. he thought that you are same like val because you're close to val since you're his assistant and angel prefer not to get too close to you, but when you're defend him from val, that why all things start changing alot (please read the "first met" first) and after knowing you, you're just so caring and really understand his feeling.

⚘ | F. Husk
— (please read the chapter "first met") let me making this clear, this guy find you're annoying, childish, too energetic or too loud. Well he disliked you at first but after saw what you feeling and hearing why you're acting like that, he view on you start change

⚘ | G. Sir pentius
— because this guy try to fight you like ALOT. This guy find you're a strong enemy that need to get defeated, but after the incident that anyone caught him spying for vox on that hotel, and you saw his side and find this guy was not a bad guy at all, all things start change specially when sir pentius and you get closer that.. wow.. you're really great duo

⚘ | H. Adam
— this bitch guy, was just liking you because your looks, not just like that because he find it amusing and interesting that sinner like you can fight his exorcists. Not many, but this guy just like you because you're attractive and hot as fuck.

⚘ | I. Vox
— idk, to say this but since you're his favorite assistant then he often making you do his orders or anything he want, so his first impression not too many but well, he find you interesting for him, so good luck.

⚘ | J. Valentino
— lol, you're working on him and he had your soul on him, so good luck baby (try to survive everyday) well, this little pervert, find you're attractive for him and just saw you as his things, lol.

⋆{ 𐙚 } ₊ I'm sorry if there alot of typo's or the character is too ooc because you know this just headcanons.