Chapter 4

The sun dipped low on the horizon, casting a warm glow over the city as Vihaan approached Rayna's doorstep

The sun dipped low on the horizon, casting a warm glow over the city as Vihaan approached Rayna's doorstep. He took a deep breath, trying to steady his racing heart. Tonight, was the night he had been planning for the past few days – the night he would finally ask Rayna out on a proper date.

With a bouquet of her favorite flowers in hand, Vihaan rang the doorbell, his stomach aflutter with anticipation. The door swung open, revealing Monica's radiant smile as she greeted him.

"Vihaan! What a lovely surprise," she exclaimed, her eyes lighting up at seeing him.

"Good evening, Aunty," Vihaan replied.

Monica welcomed him inside her home, he greeted Rayna's Grandparents and Chachi by touching their feet.

"Rayna Bete" Avantika called, "Haa Dadi" Rayna replied from her room. "Bete Vihaan aaya hai" "Vihaan?!" she shrieked.

Even though it has been a few days since their first meeting. The love birds have become very close to each other because of their late-night calls and texts.

Rayna came faster than an athlete running in an Olympic race.

She launched herself at Vihaan "Vih What are you doing here?" she exclaimed

"Hi to you too love" Vihaan replied offering her the bouquet. "These are for you."

Rayna's cheeks flushed with pleasure as she accepted the flowers, inhaling their sweet fragrance. "Thank you, Vihaan. They're beautiful. But You still did not answer my question."

"Love, there's something I've been meaning to ask you," he began, his voice steady despite the butterflies in his stomach. "I was wondering if you'd like to go out on a date with me. Just the two of us."

Rayna's eyes widened in surprise, her heart skipping at Vihaan's words. A blush spread across her cheeks as she searched his earnest gaze.

"A date?" she repeated, unable to suppress the smile tugging at her lips. "I would love to, Vihaan."

Relief flooded through Vihaan as he exhaled, his nerves dissipating with her enthusiastic response. "Great! I have already planned something. We'll go to a café then a movie and then to the market and then a restaurant" Rayna nodded eagerly, her excitement matching his own. "That sounds perfect. I can't wait."

"Wait but I won't go like this"
"Why do you look pretty"
"Vih I am wearing freaking Sweatpants"
"oh okay. But you look pretty"

"Everything looks pretty on her," He said to himself in his mind, while his subconscious mind corrected him and said,

"Everything is pretty because of her".

He sat in the living room waiting for her.

He was having a conversation with Aditya and Avantika when Rayna came. She was wearing those summer dresses which made something somersault in her stomach.