02.All Mighty Surya Deva

𝙀𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙘 🦋

𝙀𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙘 🦋

┏━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━┓

The sun shone brightly in the magnificent city of Saurabha, its golden rays bathing the surroundings in a warm glow. Queen Prabhavathi couldn't help but smile as she took in the brilliance of the sun's radiance.

"Maharaja, the bountiful harvest this year calls for a grand festival in honor of Lord Surya Deva," a trusted minister informed the king.

Maharaja = King

Surya deva = Sun

The Maharaja nodded in agreement, acknowledging the importance of expressing gratitude for the abundant harvest.

Queen Prabhavathi, sharing the sentiment, eagerly expressed her desire for the royal family to attend the event. Encouraged by her enthusiasm, the king readily agreed.

The delicate chimes of her payal resonated like a gentle melody

The delicate chimes of her payal resonated like a gentle melody. Her long, flowing hair danced in the breeze as she playfully chased a butterfly. Adorned in a resplendent royal garment made of pure silk and adorned with exquisite jewelry, her captivating beauty was akin to that of an enchanting sculpture. Her smile was as precious as the jewels adorning her, and her captivating brown eyes and radiant brown skin added to her ethereal charm.

Menaka, as she was called, felt a pang of disappointment as the butterfly soared high into the sky, beyond her reach.

The sadness in her eyes was evident. Sensing her melancholy, Geetha, her loyal maid, offered words of wisdom and comfort.

"Do you love that little butterfly, princess?" Geetha inquired gently.

Menaka nodded, her heart touched by the fleeting beauty of the butterfly.

"Then let it fly, for it would not be happy confined within a cage. Love, my princess, should be liberating, allowing the person you cherish to feel free," Geetha advised, her words resonating deep within Menaka's heart.