talk about it

well like I said, this is the boy of a guys named james. 

he was born on December 24th 2008. a trashy birthday. a trashy like right? I've started hating to look in the mirror since I was young. I had a huge asf scar on my forehead. I gained weight too easy and god I hated looking at myself. I don't feel safe, with myself. but there it was in the sky, the moon. it might have been the reason why I like the marauders, the moon, the sun and the stars. µI was always so impressed by all of it. moon phases, star signs and stars, you won't believe it but my favorite is Sirius. now you see mental health isn't good, bad actually. I've been trying to fix myself. write a diary, talk to myself or pictures. because it's scary to speak up. 

moving on to a few weeks ago, my teacher wanted to talk to me. I said that it wouldn't matter, because if I talk about it I still have to go home at night, but tonight I want to talk about it. tonight I'm telling you that it's not normal for your parents to hit you, and yell at you, I know it sounds silly but talk about it, I did tonight I talk to my best friend. we'll call her a, she's the best thing in my life. she knows every secret I have, and I am thankful for her showing up that one day and us becoming best friends to a level people even started to think we were dating.  so if somebody asks me who my hero is, I'll tell you it's my friend A. she saved me, without even knwoing sometimes.