CHAPTER 14- A TASTE OF HER DARK SIDE

As Devyn prowled through the hallways, a sinister grin etched across her face, the weaker students trembled and crumbled beneath her malevolent presence. The stronger ones fought valiantly against her wicked influence, struggling to resist her ill-intentioned power.

With a merciless grip, Devyn seized a girl by the neck, her elongated nails piercing into her victim's eyes, extracting the eyeballs with sadistic delight. Feasting upon her gruesome prize, she reveled in the terror-stricken screams that erupted from the girl.

"Argh!!!!!" Her helpless screams filled the air.

Devyn's depravity knew no bounds as she swiftly tore out the girl's tongue and severed her head from her neck, casually discarding the lifeless body.

"Tasty!" she muttered in her deep, bass voice, licking off the blood on her fingers.

Basking in her newfound power, Devyn reveled as more souls gravitated towards her, their collective energy fueling her strength and dominance.

"What madness is this?!" Reva exclaimed, materializing amidst the chaotic scene.

Her eyes caught the sight of the fallen students lying almost everywhere on the ground and she frowned.

"How nice of you to join the party" Devyn sneered, her grin widening.

"I don't join parties, I ruin them" Reva declared and sped to her.

A single intense glare from Reva sent Devyn hurtling through the air and crashing outside, but it failed to keep her subdued.

Her scorpion turned into a gigantic one, but Reva turned it into nothing but ashes with a spell.

"What have you done?" Devyn roared and sped towards her with the anger burning in her eyes.

"Devyn, as the queen of this school, I demand an end to this senseless violence" Lucinda proclaimed, striding purposefully towards the scene.

Devyn cackled malevolently, locking eyes with Lucinda.

"Stay out of this!" Reva warned.

"You should be the one doing that" Lucinda retorted.

"And if it isn't the weak witch" Devyn chuckled darkly.

"Shut up!" Lucinda growled, conjuring fireballs with swift precision.

However, instead of striking Devyn, the fireballs twisted and morphed, becoming a part of Devyn's arsenal as she flung them back towards Lucinda. The force of the attack sent Lucinda hurtling into the walls, her body crashing into them with a resounding thud.

"My baby!" Principal Hazel gasped, appearing suddenly, and rushed to Lucinda's side with concern etched on her face.

Meanwhile, Reva attempted to ensnare Devyn with a powerful spell, only to have it shattered as Devyn threw a poisoned dagger. In the frenzy of the attack, Reva received a shallow cut on her arm, causing anger to surge within her veins as she watched her blood trickle.

"I've had enough of this!" she snarled, her eyes glowing a fierce red.

Her untamed hair billowed in the wind swirling around her. Charging towards each other, Reva and Devyn engaged in a ferocious battle, their conflict unfolding from the ground to the air. The darkened sky and howling wind bore witness to the intensity of their clash.

A smile appeared on Lucien's face as he stood in the corner, witnessing the immense power emanating from Reva. He was captivated and pleased by her strength.

"She's one strong witch" Phoenix muttered in amazement beside him.

Vernon, observing the intense confrontation, felt a sense of urgency.