rules + application

𝗿𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘀

𝗿𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘀 .

˖

⋆౨ৎ 1 . activeness
if you are accepted , please vote for every chapter and leave comments ! this gives me motivation , and let's me know you're reading . if you are taking a break , please let me know in pms !

⋆౨ৎ 2 . characters
i want to see interesting characters , with flaws and strengths . you may submit as many forms as you'd like , but note this story isn't first come first serve . please make both female and male characters ! please apply for both slots if you can !

⋆౨ৎ 3 . shippings
ships will be chosen by me , so please don't make pre planned ships with another of your ocs or with someone else's !

⋆౨ৎ 4 . passwords
in order to get accepted , please complete all the passwords ! the first is to comment 3 + tags in the first chapter . the second password is to post this on your message board and tag me !

⋆౨ৎ 5 . forms
please make sure your forms are neat . i prefer docs for forms , but comments are alright as long as they're organized !

⋆౨ৎ 6 . faceclaims
please note that this story takes place in the early 2000s , so make sure your faceclaim fits ! make sure your faceclaim has lots of pictures and such . you may use younger versions of people as well ! faceclaims are not animated , and can be actors , singers , etc .

 you may use younger versions of people as well ! faceclaims are not animated , and can be actors , singers , etc

𝘀𝗹𝗼𝘁𝘀 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 .

˖

𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘀⋆౨ৎ
a group of intimidating but popular group of students . the plastics reign over the school , and are known for their beauty , money , and confidence . they sit at the top of the hierarchy , and have influence over the whole school . and if there's anyone you want to be friends with , it's the leader of the clique .

𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗌𝗍𝗎𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌⋆౨ৎ
a group of new students , who are yet to learn the strange social hierarchy of north shore high . when they do however , where do they fall ? and when encountered with the choice to bring down the plastics , will they comply ?

𝜗𝜚 ━━━━

please include your oc's name , slot , title, and a quote in your introduction comment .

blank form ˚ ᡣ𐭩

applies ˚ ᡣ𐭩

questions ˚ ᡣ𐭩