do you remember?

As I approached the hospital, I noticed Regina's mom standing outside the door, her expression serious as she glanced up at me. My heart skipped a beat as I wondered why she was waiting there. Did something happen to Regina?

"Mrs. George, is everything okay?" I asked anxiously as I hurried over to her.

She offered me a tight-lipped smile, her eyes filled with concern. "Y/n, there's something I need to talk to you about," she said, her voice low.

My stomach churned with unease as I braced myself for whatever news she had to share. "What is it? Is Regina okay?" I blurted out, my voice trembling with worry.

 "aww hunny" she smiles at me. "Regina is feeling okay don't worry.

Thank goodness," I breathed, my shoulders sagging with relief. "I was so worried."

 "I know, sweetheart. It's natural to be concerned, especially with everything that's been happening.

I nodded, grateful for her understanding and support. "Yeah, it's been a lot," I admitted, my voice wavering slightly. "But I'm just glad Regina's okay."Mrs. George gave me a sympathetic smile, her eyes filled with warmth. 

"She's a tough cookie, that one," she remarked fondly. "But she's lucky to have well I won't say friends" she teases. 

Mrs. George's teasing brought a shy smile to my lips, a flicker of amusement breaking through the lingering worry. "Yeah, I guess she's lucky to have... acquaintances like me," I replied, chuckling softly at the understatement.

Mrs. George chuckled along with me, her laughter lightening the atmosphere. "Oh, I think you're selling yourself short there, dear," she said warmly. "You're much more than just an acquaintance to Regina."

A swell of gratitude welled up inside me at her words, a sense of warmth spreading through my chest. "Thank you, Mrs. George," I said sincerely, meeting her gaze with heartfelt appreciation. "That means a lot to me."

Anyway on too why I asked too speak y/n I need to know if you have the letter with you,"

"I do" 

"I want you too read it too Regina, Maybe it'll help her remember? 

"I just don't want to freak her out and have her hate me" I frowned 

"Hunny not in any universe would Regina hate you." I still was nervous, Regina mom could sense that. 

 "here look at this" she then told me she presented a video on her phone, 

As I watched the video, a surge of emotions washed over me. There, on the screen, was Regina, her voice soft and filled with longing as she murmured my name in her sleep. It was a bittersweet reminder of the connection we shared, a glimpse into the depths of her subconscious mind.

Regina's mom watched my reaction closely, her eyes filled with a mixture of understanding and sympathy. "See, she's been dreaming about you," she said gently, her voice filled with reassurance. "She may not remember you consciously, but somewhere deep down, she knows you're important to her."

Tears welled up in my eyes as I nodded, overcome with a sense of gratitude for this small, unexpected gift. "Thank you," I whispered, my voice barely above a whisper. "Thank you for showing me this."

Mrs. George reached out and squeezed my hand, her touch warm and comforting. "You're welcome, sweetheart," she said softly. "Just remember, my baby needs you now more than ever. Don't give up on her."

With a determined nod, I wiped away my tears and took a deep breath, steeling myself for what lay ahead. Armed with Regina's letter and the knowledge that she still held me in her heart, I entered her hospital room with renewed resolve.