💙25💙

The next moment, you were on the road and your dad was in front of your eyes. His eyes closed. His face and clothes were filled with blood. His body had deep cuts. Everything suddenly turned blurry to you. Right now, only one word has come out of your mouth.

"J-ji-jimin!!!"

NO!! You can't see him. You can't even move your body. You didn't realize that your head was bleeding badly. Your face is covered with scratches and blood.

Suddenly, black dots started appearing in front of your eyes. Your eyes started feeling heavy but you tried your best to keep them open.

No!! NO!! NO PLEASE!!

That's it!! You lose consciousness.

.

.

.

You wake up and find yourself in your room, totally unaware of what actually happened. Your eyes feel heavy. Your body hurts.

Is it a dream? Please be a dream! Please!

You tried to move your head toward Jimin's direction, but the side of your bed was empty!

Where is Dad? Jimin! M-my b-baby? Are they safe? How am I here?

There are thousands of unanswered questions in your mind, but who is gonna answer them?

You remove the blanket off you and see your baby bump. It looks fine. Thanks to God!!

But what about your dad and Jimin? Are they in different rooms? Or maybe in the living room.

You thought that and were about to stand up from the bed when the door opened revealing J-hope with an unreadable expression on his face. It looks like he is forcing himself to smile, but you just shrugged it off as you felt a little relief seeing him there. But he stood there without moving which you find kind of strange.

"Where are Dad and Jimin, oppa?" He didn't reply which made you more nervous, scared, and somewhat angry.

"Oppa where are Dad and Jimin??" No response. He just came towards you and kneeled to your level, taking your hand in his but you yank his hand.

"I.asked.where.are.they?!" You again asked with your gritted teeth as now you are impatient to see them.

"Okay. Listen Y/n! I don't know how will you react but your d-dad..." He paused for a second and your anxiety started eating you alive. "My dad what oppa?" You said, crying already. And when he doesn't answer, you shake him and keep asking where they are. J-hope saw you completely breaking down in front of him, but from where should he gather the courage?

"Your dad died on the spot. I am sorry Y/n we couldn't save him." More tears started streaming down your cheeks hearing him, and your sniffing, your sobs, your crying, all got louder and louder. Your breathing got harder while your hands and lips started trembling. J-hope knew something like this would happen and he didn't want to tell you, but you should know about this and you have the right to know about this. You hugged your knees and cried harder burying your face inside it.

Wow!! Just wow! How unfair this world is! My head is currently living a horrible life and my heart is so tired. Why?? Why always me? WHY ALWAYS ME GOD??!

You asked yourself. The pain you feel is from that place of your heart that your dad took with him so he can always feel your love. And now he will never come back. That's not okay!!

I was never ready for this! I never said him good-bye! We just talked for ten minutes! We laughed together, only for ten minutes!!

"It will be alright!" "Leave me alone!" You said to J-hope in between your crying. "Y/n!"