epilogue

(5 years later)

Peacemaker had been quite happy with his new life and his new family. Peacemaker walked through the rainforest, he had just gotten back from gathering some fruits. Peacemaker made it home, Red was cutting up fruits with Secretkeeper, one of Red's mates.

"Oh Peacemaker, you're home!" Secretkeeper said, Red then said, "Good, if you need your other fathers, Morrowseer is with the eggs and Chameleon and Mastermind are out at the nightwing shops." Peacemaker nodded and said, "Ok, thanks Dad." Peacemaker quickly rushed off to see his father, Morrowseer.

As Peacemaker entered the hatchery his parent made, Morrowseer was warming the three eggs in there, Secretkeeper was obviously the mother, with the fathers being Red, Chameleon and Morrowseer himself. Peacemaker then said, "Hey Father!" Morrowseer looked up and said, "Hello Peacemaker, did Red send you or did you simply want to check on your sibling and I?" Peacemaker smiled and said, "I wanted to check on you and my siblings."

Morrowseer smiled slightly and said, "Good, the eggs have been more active lately, I am sure they're ready to hatch by tomorrow." Peacemaker was excited to by tomorrow he was going to have new sibling and be an older brother!