Epilogue: 3 (Ended)

Author Pov:

Yn woke up when she felt her back pain intensify. She adjusted her position as the sunlight hit her face, causing her to scrunch her nose. She wiped her eyes and opened them again.

Yn: Oh my...

She gasped, looking at her husband who was standing in front of the bed, hands in pockets and legs against the wall. Their emotionless face made her heart sink.

Yn: What's wrong?

She whispered, but their blank stares made her feel the urge to cry. She buried her face in the quilt before sitting up on the bed and looking at them again.

Yn: Are you all angry? Or sad? Or happy?

She asked, a big smile on her face, but the boys continued to give her angry looks. Yn shifted, feeling uncomfortable under their gaze.

Yn: Have I done something wrong?

She muttered to herself as Hosoek stepped forward, causing her to flinch. He approached her and she smiled hopefully, but he silenced her by showing his fingers.

Yn's eyebrows raised in confusion as she stared at her husband, her face clearly showing her bewilderment.

Hosoek: How are you feeling?

She arched her brows but kept quiet realising her own body pains. Her legs and back hurt a lot that made her feel difficult to walk. Her stomach felt stuffed like she had been eating meals of everyone in the house. And the headache is all..

Yn: I feel lots of things. Which one do you wanna know?

She asked wriggling her brows making him chuckle. He forwarded his hands and carefully brought her out of the bed making her confused more..

She walked towards the stairs as the boys followed Hoseok who was ahead. They walked further into their room, and a gasp left her lips when she saw the new design of her room.

It was half baby pink and baby blue with a mix contrast of white and the white feathers hanging on the ceiling with little bit of flowers and lights all hanging around making the atmosphere lit up.

As she walks carelessly, her leg tripped off the carpet making her jerk forward but before she could fell, pairs of arms surrounded around her making her take a deep breath..

Taehyung: Careful!

She nodded her head as the boys took a breath of relief and calmed their heartbeats. As she in a second turned backwards and stared at them with wide eyes making them gaze at her..

Yn: We aren't what I'm thinking?

She asked with little bit tears in her eyes and the boys nodded their heads. Their lips curling up in a beautiful wide smile pleasant to see everything going much well..

Jungkook: It's what you and what we think!

Yn jumped on him hugging on him, making him smile. A drop of tear fell from his eyes, as he wiped it away happy to see his wife happy and smiling in his embrace..

Yn: So, where are the sweets?

She asked gazing at others to see them looking at her with their beautiful smiles. They pointed at the door outside, which would show the balcony and all around the area..

Namjoon: Come, sweetheart!

He took her hands in his big ones, carefully walking her towards the door of the balcony and opened it making her to gasp realising everything.

Whole area was covered with flower petals and roses everywhere, with a big heart shaped of white roses and the letter's written on them. She turned towards him to see him already gazing at her.

Tears countlessly left her eyes feeling much overwhelmed by the situation. Jin bought the water bottle near her and made her drink as she gazes at them with pure love lingering in her eyes..

'I LOVE YOU' are the three words she has listened from their mouth every time, but in this situation she felt all the emotions waving together making her sob.

Yn: I love you all too!

Yoongi pressed his lips on hers, kissing her heartily with no lustful intentions as he brings her closer showing her how much he loves her, how much he cares for her.

Their lips on hers are the comfy things she wanted the most. She wanted their attention and she gained it but her style. She made them human from devils and that change was the main change in their life.

As the couple continued to gaze at the sky with many emotions in their eyes, feeling happy to receive a new member in their life.

And that's how it ended with a happy news of adding someone little special..
_____________

Finally ended!

How's the last update and this story has been officially finished. How was your experience reading this one? Was the last one better or this one?

Some questions:

Q1: Who was your favourite character?

Q2: Favourite couple amoung them?

Q3: Did you felt bad for GOT7?

Q4: How was the chandelier scene? In chapter saved?

Q5: Did you expected Mrs.Kim to beat them and what she did with them in their past?