Chapter 4

ANUSHKA' S POV

What does he think of himself? Is he som God? Comparing him to God is a sin. Who ever XYZ he was, he is damn irritating. Only I know how I was barely controlling myself from just erupting on him. If today was Sunday and I would be free, Then I would've eaten his tiny tiny brain.

He is such a jerk. I don't even know how his family members tolerate him. So bossy, So arrogant, So infuriating.uggh

I reached the training center. I was literally stomping and I'm damn sure that smoke was emerging from my ears.. but then only a pleasant voice was heard

" What happened to our Cool and Calm Refrigerator? Is there something wrong in your coiling or wiring such that you are so hot with anger ?"

Who was none other than Riya Chaubey, who is a fellow trainee and a good classmate of mine. Well about the Refrigerator thing, I am known as ' Cool Refrigerator', just because I am always calm and cool in any problems or situations. I mean who even someone as a fridge. Well I don't know who made this name for me.

" Riya don't call me that."

"Ok ok but why are you so angry? I mean seriously, in this six months I have never seen you so disoriented and unstable. 5 months ago ,when there was fire alert in this building, only you were the one who was sorted and was helping others as if this is your day-to-day life. You didn't even panicked."

" There was this guy I met.." Before I could even finish the sentence, she and some other classmates squeaked .

" Woah! Hamari Miss ANUSHKA SARABHAI ek ladke ke baare mein baat kar rahi hain.. He bhagwan ye kudrat ka Karishma hume aakhri din mein hi dekhne ko kyun mila? "

( woah Our Miss ANUSHKA SARABHAI is talking about a Guy.... Oh Lord Why this worldly miracle was seen to us on our last day only?)

" First listen my words Ok?" They nodded and I continued and told them about my fight with that arrogant man in short.

A Glimpse of shock and then a glimpse of confusion emerged from their eyes. Then one of my fellow trainees said something which left me in confusion too.

" But why are you getting so angry? You don't even know that guy. Calm down ok....well telling you to calm down is weird. This is my first time."

True! Why was I even so expressive about some random guy from Mussoorie? With whom I will never meet again in future? I should be more inclined to my training's last day.

Within a moment I got jumped in my training. Our trainers bidded us a goodbye. They encouraged us to work firmly with a head held high and confidently.

Our fellow training mates had a goodbye dinners as we had acquainted well. We all had helped each others. We all had learned something. We all had taught others one thing or other. This might be my shortest journey but was the most enlightening.

AAYANSH'S POV

That Girl was so.... I don't even have words to name her personality. She is so irritating to my ears but blissful to my eyes. Her looks were angelic while her mouth and attitude were demonic.

Her voice and glares were deadly. She has that unknown power in her.

When I realised that a mere girl was constantly on my mind. Anger rushed through my mind. My grip on steering wheel got tighter and as much my veins popped up.

Never in my life A girl has entered in my brain.

Didn't you think that she was beautiful.

My subconscious mind mocked. She was not that beautiful. It was just a slip of tongue or a slip of a thought.

With a war playing in my mind, I reached at the hotel where I was having my meeting with a client. I complied my meeting and seized the deal.

But the war was still playing in my mind which was just because a girl. I just wanted to throw my anger on something. Then my mind clicked.

I called my PA and told to fetch that bastard who tried to assault a girl.

I flown to Mumbai where my main office is  in one of my private jets.

I reached there at night. I rushed to my secret warehouse where I take care of jerks.

He was just sitting there, tied up, bloodied, screaming just the way I wanted. I hate those people who use my power in wrong ways. I hate those people who gets ballooned with his namesake tiny arrogance.

I thrashed him, punched him, mercilessly.
I already gave him a punishment by ousting him out my company which was already a rock bottom for him. But this was just my anger on that girl and  on my mind who was just thinking about here.

And that anger shifted on him. POOR HIM or not. Because he deserved that. By forcing himself on a girl, he  gifted this treatment on himself.

I know my mind. She would eventually leave my mind. It might be  just a one time thing.

I reached home for peace but there they were standing with their hands on hips and with flared noses.

" Hi Nani Hi di."

"Tumhari Hi gayi tel lene. Kaha the tum? Mene tumhe kaha tha ki jaldi aana . Wesen tum itne gusse me kyun lag rahe ho?" Di said with her genetics savageness.

" Mein gusse mein hun woh dikh raha hain?"

"Tum gusse mein kab nahi hote Aayu beta ? Wesen hua kya hain?" Nani said or rather taunted.

"Nothing Di. By the way  do you know Gujarati?"

"Umm No I don't know.Why?" She frowned with confusion.

"Well Someone cursed at me in Gujarati. I didn't know what that meant. So I thought to ask you."

"You are talking as if I know all bad words. By the way who dared to curse THE AAYANSH KASHYAP. Which bad word was it?"She gasped loudly. She's so dramatic.

"Well something like Doba jevo?"

"They both drowned with confusion as if there was something wrong. Then Di said,
Aayu I don't think Doba jevo is a bad word. It  just means 'stupid' in Gujarati."

" What? But she said that it was a bad word.  I amm..."

Shit. Now I am gone . I blewed up that damn pronoun. Now they won't let me sleep.

" WHAT AAYU? SHEEE? That was a girl?

Both Nani and Di shouted like those highschooler girls who got some gossip from their friends.

"Di Leave that. Atleast tell me that the bad word is not a bad word. I mean How?"

I skillfully changed the topic.Hahaha

"Yes Aayu that isn't a bad word. Well unfortunately you don't watch Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah, that's why you don't know. Doba jevo is for males and dobi Jevi is for females. But both means stupid only. God I just hope that you didn't let her know that you didn't know that word. That's so embarrassing." Nani nodded agreeing with her.

"What's so embarrassing about it? I..it..it was just a word. "

"Nani look he didn't know. Oh God I don't know him. He is a stranger. I am going to sleep, Mr. Stranger. Good night."
Both drama queens bidded me a good night Stranger and stormed to their rooms.

I am speechless. She already didn't knew me and I also didn't know that word too.

One minute! I don't care about her. Whether she is impressed or not, it doesn't concern me. Just forget her, you traitor mind.

( A/N hey this is Chapter 4 for you guys. One forgetting the other in just some moments while the other couldn't. What would be their journey afterwords?

Aage jaanane ke liye aage ki kahani ki pratiksha kijiyega.)