Red & White in chaos

"According to what they say, this vine snake is said to be the elemental creature that created their company's history. It is considered a big hit for this biological exhibition." Kim Jim continued.

   This is the strength of those large corporations. Because of their huge popularity, they don't need to build momentum for their own genetic organism like small companies. Their propaganda methods are also good. Fans left all kinds of suspense and let them experience the biological exhibition in person.

   "Chief Chou." At this time, Kim Jim's face suddenly became straight, and the man who walked in front of him nodded respectfully.

   The person here is Seongjun Chou, the president of a relatively well-known company in S City. Although it is not as good as BioPeak, it is not very different. His company, FlowerForm Corporation, has always been quite friendly to Red & White Corporation. They are the only ones who are still in contact with Red & White Corporation.

   Although Seongjun Chou has entered middle age, his body is burly, full of energy, and simple rays of light flash in his eyes.

   "Brother, your company has been very popular the past few days." Seongjun Chou walked over with a smile, looked towards Sejoun, a little surprised, "This is..."

   "This is the son of Chief Kim, the Young Master of Red & White Corporation."

   "Hey, it's me, your Uncle."

   "Hello, uncle." Sejoun looked respectful when he looked at Seongjun Chou who came by.

   "Okay, okay, as expected, Heroes come out from the Youth." Seongjun Chou said with a smile looking at Charmander who was in Sejoun arms.

   "In my opinion, this biological creature of yours is very promising. The past few days, my circle of friends has been amazed by Charmander's video." Seongjun Chou praised.

   At this time Charmander stretched his waist and changed his position in Sejoun's arms. The flaming tail also swayed, bringing a beautiful arc in the air.

   "It's incredible." Seongjun Chou stared at Charmander's tail, no matter how many times he watched the video, he was not as amazing as he saw it with his own eyes.

   And Charmander is too docile. Looking around the biological exhibition, there are basically no stalls that dare to directly hold Genetic Organism in their arms.

   "Well. I still have something to do. Do well in the biological exhibition little guy, farewell"

   After saying goodbye to Seongjun Chou, Sejoun wanted to receive his plate number.

   There is still a lot of time before the opening of the biological exhibition. The official opening time is 9:30. At present, only the organizer and the Grand Duke division and organizations are allowed to enter the venue to arrange the venue.

   Afterward, Sejoun and his uncle showed their certificates, and entered the place.

   "Is that the Red & White Cooperation just now, hehe, I didn't expect it to come!"

   "I hope they won't be ashamed, there are many people waiting to see their jokes."

   Before Sejoun and his uncle had gone far, the inspection staff at the door couldn't help laughing and talking about them.

   Kim Jim wants to confront them but stops by Sejoun :" It's not worth our time, uncle."

   After entering the venue, you need to get the booth number.

    The Grand Duke's company directly arranges it for the big booth, and the small company only gives a small place, which is similar to setting up a booth.