Author note

Welcome to my world.

This is my second book on Wattpad, a glimpse into my life. Perhaps you will love it, or maybe you won't— that's up to you.

I apologize in advance for making this book short. However, I promise to captivate you and hopefully make you fall in love with it, so please read until the end.
Hello :)

I am Soliyana Alemayehu. If you haven't already, please check out my first book, "You and Me Only." I am always open to feedback and would love to hear your thoughts.

We all deserve love; nobody is perfect. We are all equal. This story is, let's say, non-fiction. It has elements of humor and romance, reflecting real life, making it non-fictional.

The female protagonist is me, a high school student with brown eyes, long black hair, weighing 48.7 kg, standing at 1.69m tall, and wearing a size 39 shoe.

There are many male protagonists, but I'll keep them under wraps for now.*******

**If you're new here, please comment below and welcome.

**To my loyal supporters, welcome back. Your ongoing support means the world to me.

Please check out my other book and follow me for chapter updates.

If you enjoyed this author's note, don't forget to vote.

Your comments and votes mean everything to me; they bring me more joy than you can imagine.

All Right Reserved©Solialex_0909