7

Aurora and Eléonore arrived at the Temple of Demeter. Aurora was on her nerves which was understandable, because she was betrayed by the person she pressed enters like her aunt.
Aurora: Stay here.
Eleonor: What? No
Aurora: Don't argue, I risk hurting a lot of people so stay here. Hide yourself then when I go out come join us and help to leave.

Eléonor nodded then Aurora left to settle in front of the temple.
Aurora: Demeter give me back my mother and everything will be fine. Demeter: Join me to me my daughter and she will live. Aurora: (with the voice tenfold) daughter your daughter. You will regret what you did.

The earth began to tremble, the trees break, the wind propelled the people of Demeter was trapped by stems of rose which dagger it everywhere. She was dead like that. She couldn't do anything. Aurora approached her mother and then held out her hand which she took without hesitation was. Was the past becoming present? Aurora had become a monster in creating this madness is by killing Demeter. Eléonore began to quote them then teleported them to the Temple of Poseidon, the temple of Alexander which awaited them on firm foot.

Alexander: Killing Demeter is the dumbest thing you had done.
Aurora and Eléonor: But Alexander: I don't want to hear you anymore. Go to your respective rooms. Medusa will stay in a guest room. Meanwhile, I'm going to give Demeter's land that was going to come back to you Aurora if you waited for me. It's the compromise to stay quiet.

We passed the rest of there. girls' night out. The next day Alexander didn't want to speak to me, but he gave me a letter where he expressed his apologies for the fate he cast to me. But apparently, he quickly changed his crush, he is chatting with a girl. Taken by the anger, I take Eléonore who understood me and kissed him, looking at Alexander in the eye. Hands quickly come to surround my waist to take me away.

Alexander: What are you playing?
Aurora: Me? I don't play anything!!
Alexander: Nothing, you kiss her!
Aurora: And you, you clung to the other!
Alexander: The other? would you be jealous?
Aurora: Not at all. I'm leaving to join her. Alexander: No, you belong to me.
Then he kissed her with all his might. It wasn't a sweet kiss far from it, it was like he was fighting. After it was stopped for lack of breath Aurora whispered.
Aurora: So you too.

Alexander: I belong to you body and soul. He left for the great room where everyone was reunited.
Leon: Aurora doesn't kiss my girlfriend anymore.
Aurora: She's the one who started!!!
Everyone bursts out laughing and then Medusa addressed Alexander.
Medusa: You'll never be bored with her, but if you hurt her, I'll kill you the worst way.
Aurora: Thank you Mom.
Alexander: Understood Commander (shivering)
Medusa: You're welcome Honey and you son of Poseidon take good care of you!!!
Aurora was really happy. His family was reunited. Even though it wasn't blood-linked. She was better.

End