7.

Alana Sinclair

We got caught by Snape last night, as I woke up this morning. I am dreading going to class today. We have detention today and the rest of the week which is horrid. I don't know what happened. Snape just came in and almost decapitated us.

I get up and head to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and curl my lashes and put a bit of concealer under my eyes. I put on my uniform as I walk into the common room. I see Mattheo with sunglasses on.

"Good morning Matt?" I say. He just nods in acknowledgment, Oh yeah. He's hungover. I look at the rest of the couches. Where the hell is all of them?

"Where's everyone else?" I ask as the rest of the boys walk in all wearing sunglasses. Theo lights up a blunt.

"Snape decided that we are cleaning the school and skipping today," Blaise says fixing his sunglasses.

"Oh God," Maru groans right next to me.

"What's with the glasses?" I say as Blaise scoffs.

"Where to start? We got drunk and almost got killed!" Enzo says

"Okay, shut up. You are giving me a headache," Mattheo says

"Oh. I don't care," Enzo fires back as Mattheo looks at him through the glasses.

"So what time are we supposed to go?" Diana says as Blaise looks down at his watch.

"Right now," Blaise says as Theo exhales.

We walk to Snape's classroom to report for duty. That's what Enzo said. The girls and I walked in front of the boys because they were messing around. So as soon as Snape saw us he grinned.

"Good, I see that you are all here. It would have been foolish if you didn't come," Snape says getting up.

"Did we even have a choice?" Theo scoffs making Snape glare at him.

"Take off them glasses for your job," Theo takes his off rolling his eyes.

"You will clean my classroom. Top to Bottom." He says as the rook erupts. I look at the huge classroom full of perfectly crafted wood.

"That's not fair!"

"This shit is big!"

"Oh hell no."

"I don't want to hear it! You will clean," Snape says walking out.

"What the hell," Theo groans as he rubs his eyes. Maru sits down at one of the desks and lays her head down. I sit down along with Maru as the boys do the same.

"So what do you suppose we do," Blaise says after sitting in silence for a while. Enzo shrugs as Mattheo's eyes light up.

"We go through Snape's shit."

"Matt-" Maru starts before Blaise interrupts her. "Let's do it," Enzo, Draco, and Leo get up as they follow Blaise and Matt. I roll my eyes. I look over at Theo who's just starting at them. He gets something out of his pocket. His fingers flex as he tries to get it out. I'm starting at him. Correction. Admiring him.

I can't be thinking this thing. I try to calm my mind as he lights up his blunt. "Matt, don't," Theo says. That's the first word he's said.

"Now he pipes up, 45 minutes after he left," Mattheo says taunting him and making Theo glare at him as he exhales. The smoke coming out of his mouth. Is it weird I found that attractive?

"If Snape finds something out of place, he will come for all of us," Theo says. "He will never find out," Mattheo says as Theo shrugs. As they look around, Theo, Maru, Diana and I start cleaning.