EP2 : Tiny Troubles

After experiencing the adrenaline of thrilling races and momentarily stepping away from their miniature karts, the three friends found themselves exchanging impressions and opinions about the game. They shared their discoveries, discussed the most exciting aspects of the gameplay, and the strategies they had developed during the previous races.

Suddenly, Larry's cell phone began vibrating loudly. The vibrations resonated through the floor, even causing the boys' feet to tremble slightly, giving them a strange sensation as they already felt small in this miniature world.

Larry quickly apologized to his friends, "Sorry guys, I have to answer this quickly, it might be work." He removed his virtual reality headset and disconnected from the game, instantly returning to his normal size. For Leopaul and Jeff, Larry suddenly became an imposing giant, his massive silhouette dominating the space around them. Every step he took seemed to make the ground tremble beneath their feet, further accentuating the feeling of smallness for the two friends in this oversized environment.

As Larry moved away to answer his phone, his friends watched him in astonishment. "Whoa, Larry is really a giant ! He returned to his size in no time !" exclaimed Jeff, marveling at their friend's suddenly colossal stature. Leopaul, on the other hand, remained silent, frozen by a mix of fascination and a sense of powerlessness in the face of Larry's immense size.

From this perspective, Leopaul felt like an ant facing a giant, an overwhelming sense of insignificance engulfing him as he realized the extent of their size difference. His limbs suddenly felt numb, his thoughts swirling in a sea of perplexity and apprehension. It was as if their familiar world had suddenly transformed into a strange and intimidating universe, where they were mere spectators, powerless against forces far beyond their control.

Leopaul swallowed hard, his eyes remaining fixed on Larry's massive silhouette as he moved away. He suddenly felt vulnerable, as if every step of his giant friend resonated like a brutal reminder of their own fragility in this bewildering world.

As Larry moved away to answer his call, his heavy footsteps slightly shaking the ground beneath Leopaul and Jeff's feet. They exchanged astonished looks, realizing just how insignificant they felt in this world of giants.

The scene froze for a moment, the two friends observing with fascination the now immense world surrounding them, realizing the true scale of the adventure they had embarked upon.

While Leopaul remained fascinated by the miniature universe inside the bottle, Jeff seized the opportunity to disconnect from the game as well, returning to his normal size. A mischievous grin spread across his lips as a playful idea formed in his mind.

Taking advantage of Larry's absence, Jeff leaned over the console and abruptly disconnected the MiniRide game. A small thrill of mischief ran through him as he carefully observed the reaction of the virtual world still surrounding Leopaul.

However, to his surprise, nothing seemed to change for Leopaul, who remained trapped inside the bottle, tiny. A glint of surprise lit up Jeff's eyes, soon replaced by a mischievous expression as he suddenly realized the power he held over his friend.

A mocking smile stretched across Jeff's lips as he leaned in slightly to observe Leopaul, still engrossed in his exploration of the miniature world. A mischievous idea began to form in his mind, fueled by the desire to play a prank on his friend.

"Well, well, look who's still stuck in this little game," he murmured mockingly, preparing to set his plan in motion.

As Leopaul continued to explore the miniature world inside the bottle, he was absorbed in discovering the fascinating details of this virtual universe. Suddenly, a car caught his attention, and he instinctively called out to his friend Jeff to share his discovery.