2.Showing up.

Author -

"pl-e-ease le-av-e m-AHHHHHHHHHH"

A boy screaming in pain
"SHhhhh!!Be a good Boy until I tell you to open you mouth hmmm??" Eira said
Boy keeps his eyes and mouth shut when he feel something near his neck,He know what it is.
"E-ir-a pl-AHHHHH" He screamed again when she hitted his knee with metal rod

"Didn't I told you to shut??"Eira asked
He nodded his head,Fear was clearly seen his eyes,What he can do now is to sob as much he want,because he know no one will come to save him.
"Now, c'mon tell me.WHY did You do THAT??"Eira asked,but he remained silent.

"I asked you something 'RAY'!"
Eira's voice was calm until she mentioned his name.Now he know he don't have any chance to escape from his death,he is trembling in fear.But still he managed to speak.
"Ho-w did you kn-o-w my nam-e?"
He asked but it came as a whisper.

"Don't get into my nerve RAY!!JUST FUCKING ANSWER TO MY QUESTION!!" she yelled
That's it she loses her temper,and hitted the metal rod hardly in his head.He is half dead.His breathing can be heard through the basement.His face is covered with blood.She bended towards his level and,
"I asked you twice Ray!"
She inserted the metal rod inside his mouth.

And finally he closed eyes For forever.
"Clean the mess and drop his body in*******"She said and walked out.

In a minute she reached her bedroom.She walked to shower her in warm water.Now she is infront of mirror,She touched her face with her hand which is full of blood.She looked herself in mirror,and starts to take off her dress slowly finally she is done.She walked to shower and turned on heater and then the warm water fell in her body.she closed her eyes.

"Mother look he look like a pig right now"
Saying this Eira and her mother started to laugh hard. Not caring about someone is burning in anger.Her mother realised and stoped laughing while Eira wasn't stoping.Thats when he pulled Eira from mother and push her into mud and started to laugh at her.Her mother couldn't help but laugh at them.
"Why did you do thattt"
Eira said in her little angry voice with a pouty lip.It was so adorable.

"Aww my baby sister looks so adorable now,"
He said and pinched her muddy cheeks.
Thats when Mother called them
"Eira,Jeyun come children,stop playing and go and take a warm bath.Your Father will be here soon."
Mother said but she wasn't really happy.
"YAYYYYY"Eira and Jeyan jumped in happiness.Listened what mother told them to do.

present.

Finally Eira opened her eyes and said,
"I love you Mother"she finished her bathing and wore a oversized tshirt along with a shorts inside it and go to living room.Right now she is sitting in couch and her eyes is stucked in Television,right away she got a call."How are you my BABY SISTER?"
Finally,
"So it's you." Eira said in a deep voice.
"Yes Remember The Promise,I will be behind you,ALWAYS"he said.

"FUCK IT" Eira said and hungup the call and throwed her phone harshly on the floor.Her eyes is showing anger,hatred.

"No matter what I FUCKING HATE YOU JEYUNNN!!!!!"
she said with hatredddd in her voice,Her eyes darkened even more when the past flashed her mind.