𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐏 𝐓𝐎 𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐊𝐀

𖡡

𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐎 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋

𝟓𝟓 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐓

𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐋𝐘𝐍, 𝐍𝐘 𝟏𝟏𝟐𝟎𝟏

𝟗:𝟏𝟕 𝐏𝐌

the gang all met up at the usual spot for drinks while their parents accompanied their teachers for parent teacher night. 

the situation with obie was still speculating and julien was more than anxious to be in the middle of it. usually, kléo avoided julien during all costs when her and obie hd relationship issues, but as any good friend would do, she showed up for said "#girlsnightout".

"margarita on the rocks, no salt." max said as he delicately handed kleo her drink. 

"how'd you know i was here, darling?" kléo asked the boy before pressing her lips against the glass. 

"i couldn't help but notice our friend was planning a girls night out, and what better to do than sit around a parent teacher conference. aki?"

"bathroom," she said softly.

audrey then turned the corner to see her two friends conversing and decided to join in.

"so is gossip girl striking tonight?"

"not if i have anything to do with it. im making gossip girl my bitch," kléo winked.

"hey, max." akeno said as he rushed down the stairs. max slightly grinned before turned his head to the now opening elevator.

"seems like someone didnt care to speak to our parents." audrey said as she was referring to one of their gay teachers. max thought he was hot.

"whatevers brewing in your mind right now, let it go. its not happening, max." kléo spoke.

"im leaving anyways,"

"happy hunting." akeno smiled.

"dont know why i ever offer advice." kléo shrugged.

"how about you find your friends?" 

"how about no. juliens going through a crisis and i dont want to hear about it,"

"she's your friend kléo. you should at least console her,"

"how about i console you instead,"

"personally, i think it'd be beneficial if you'd spend quality time with your girl friends and sob about everything wrong ive ever done."

"here at dumbo hall?"

"yes, here at dumbo hall. go, be so social." akeno said and lightly pushed the girl in the direction of julien and the rest of the girls.

"before we get started, can i just say julien that you may be blowing this out of proportion." 

monet rolled her eyes, "and here we go."