Strength and Weakness

Ever since I was young, I've felt I have never been normal.

In elementary school, on a class field trip, we encountered a snake. Some watched it from a distance with interest. Yet most watched it utterly terrified, wishing for death upon the thing.

Even the teachers, the ones who are supposed to lead us and act as shitty role models, wanted to cast death upon it.

So I took a rock, and I smashed its head with it. I wasn't doing it to be a hero or anything. I just didn't see the need to be afraid.

I learnt something that day. I didn't have the capacity to feel fear.

I had this certain feeling that I was able to overcome anything thrown at me. I wasn't afraid of someone stronger than me.

I was fuckin' resilient. Yet I was so fucking weak. But through the countless fights I've been through, I became strong.

I found that even the strong can be ruled through fear. Yet if I didn't feel fear, then couldn't I have the capacity to be the strongest?

Strength and fear are what control this world. People who can control both, have the ability to change fucking destiny itself.

Yet the weak have nothing but the inability to accomplish their goals and do nothing but wail in their misery.

Shouldn't it be the right of the strong to lead the weak?

Anything would be possible if the weak depended on the strong to solve their issues.

I consider myself to be strong, but countless times in the time I've been alive, I have been defied by the weak. So I came to a conclusion, that fear is what drives us, and that is what I must use.

I will control, and I will not be controlled.

That is the ideology of the man named Ryuuen Kakeru.

"Ryuuen-san!" Ishizaki called out to me.

"Heh, you've come back already? You hardly look beat up." I commented.

"But Ryuuen, Sudou ended the fight before we even knew it! The fucker knocked us all out in just a few hits!" Kondou whined and complained.

That was certainly unexpected. One man managed to take down a grand total of three of my fucking men. How sweet.

"So? How the fuck does that matter? Kuku." I chuckled.

"Huh?" They seemed fucking confused.

"Seriously guys, I hoped for a better fucking brawl. Like you were fighting for your life against prime Mike Tyson or something. Kukuku." I commented.

"Yo, there's no way we would last half a second against prime Mike Tyson bruh." Komiya added in an unnecessary comment.

"Shut the fuck up, I was making one of those literature thingies, fucking metaphor or whatever the fuck it's called. What I'm tryna say is that you hardly look like you're in a fight." I explained.

"Um... So Ryuuen-san, you want us to go back and fight him again, is what you are saying?" Ishizaki said with a smile, as if he realized my intentions.

"Oh, yeah Ishizaki, that is totally what I'm fucking saying. Kukuku, now let's fucking get out there and beat his fucking ass."

"Oh, okay! Guys, let's get that fucker!" Ishizaki declared to Komiya and Kondou.

"Oh my dear fucking Lord, you are going to make me want to drown myself in a toilet full of shit. Ishizaki is your fucking frontal lobe missing up there or something? I was being fucking sarcastic. Fighting him again is the dumbest shit I've ever heard." I replied.