Chapter thirty-six

You looked at Sanji flabbergasted by his sudden appearance “What are you doing here?” you questioned standing up and he just continued staring at you “Y/N YOU’RE REAL” he yelled smiling as he hugged you. You awkwardly hugged him back and sighed “Yes, now can you answer me?” you questioned again and he let you go “Oh y/n, I can’t tell you what misery had fell upon me but I felt instantly better seeing you!” He said doing a weird dance and you put a hand on your forehead “Answer my question Sanji. What is going on and why are you here?” you questioned again and he stopped doing his weird dance and looked much serious than before, he sighed taking a cigarette and putting it in his lips and lighting it up “Well, my ‘family’ took me back and now I’m forced to marry one of big mom’s daughters.” He explained and you just chuckled “To say coincidences are fake. Guess who also got taken back by their family and is also forced to marry one of big mom’s son’s ?” you said looking at him, you both just stared at each other then you both said “More like kidnapped.” you shook your head and sighed “Well, at least we’re not alone in this shit” you muttered.

You and Sanji talked about what happened after you ‘mysteriously disappeared’ and how some girl named Lila faked these logs because she was jealous of you and how you were friends with the strawhat group as well as Kidd’s. He told you how luffy scolded them although he had no idea at the time of what was happening. Then refused to talk with any of them or get help from anybody during the war for ace. The Newgate brother were following this thing till the end and they exposed the girl. Moreover how Kidd and law actually started agreeing on things just to look for you and where you went.

You sighed and held your head “So just me leaving caused so much destruction… I didn’t want that to happen! I just wanted to be forgotten. I wanted you guys to forgot I even came there. I wanted things to be back like I wasn’t there. Not this…Just like shanks… Last time I’ve seen him he looked perfectly fine!!Like I didn’t even once exist in his stupid life! Like nothing ever happened between us! Excuse me for a moment” you muttered as you grabbed a pillow and started screaming in it.

Sanji just sighed then looked away as he continued smoking “We would never forget a friend of ours, whether they like it or not. Deep down each of them knew you wouldn’t do it but these so called evidence blinded them. Moss head knew it wasn’t you but stayed quiet. Nami always rage over anything but she never means it. Usopp couldn’t believe you would do that and everyone else didn’t. Shanks is being shanks going to bars and drowning whatever misery he’s got in alcohol. All of them are sad about you going away from them, they’re just cooping differently” he explained looking at you.

You lowered the pillow and hugged it “I just hoped I’d be forgotten so no one would be hurt. But in the end everyone is hurting. Even me… I got so used to you guys.. Ugh, can we stop with this depressed shit? We need to get you out of here, not be depressed about what happened!” you groaned standing up and throwing the pillow away “Get me out? What about you?” he said confused “I don’t care what happens to me, as long as you’re out” you said as you looked out the window “We got enough time to make a plan for yo-“ Sanji cut you off “Us, not you. We’re making it out of here together. We’re in similar situations so we’ll make it out of it together” He said confidently, you smiled slightly and shook your head “It’s not the same. I’m kaido’s daughter and I’m going to be wedded to katakuri. I’m doomed.” You chuckled looking away, sadness written all over your face ‘how I wish I could go and be with you guys’ you thought and Sanji stared at you shocked “Daughter…? Kaido?! What the hell?!” he yelled and you sighed “I expected that reaction. Yeah, I’ve been kidnapped since birth and it was confirmed as we had made a DNA test.” You explained sitting on the chair “I see… Your situation gets more complicated each time”  he muttered and you nodded.