S1 E1 - Captured

My name is Lunnera Hull, and I go to the best ballet school in the world. I have a secret. I was captured by my brother, and I am doing everything I can to escape.

♪ I can feel my heart skipping
Go off the beat ♪

♪ Things are pacing too fast
out on the streets ♪

♪ And I try to stay on my feet
along the way ♪

♪ Another crazy day
Okay, okay ♪

♪ Wake up, wake up, wake up
into a new world ♪

♪ Watch out, watch out,
watch out and hold on
strong, girl ♪

♪ It's time to show myself
what I can be ♪

♪ Figure out my life
and still be me ♪

♪ Wake up, wake up, wake up
and welcome to my world ♪

My name is Lunnera Hull. I may seem like the average girl but trust me, I'm far from that. "I am so sad you're moving!" Maddie says. Lunnera nods. "But I'll visit all the time. It'll be like I never left in the first place!"

"Across the country? Yeah, okay." She laughs.

I ran from the Bureau when I was ten years old. I never liked what their interests were. I had no idea what was about to happen. How could I? How could anyone?

"Keep a close eye on her." Andrew says. "We'll get her when she least expects it." The agent next to him nods.

"I don't know what the fuss is about. She's invisible but the second she says she's leaving, she's the talk of the school!" Gabriela exclaims. The two girls next to her hum in agreement. "Gabby!"

"Lunnera!" Gabriela hugs Lunnera and rolls her eyes. When she pulls away, she says, "I am going to miss you so much. You were like... a sister to me."

"Aw... that's so sweet! I'll be back soon. I promise." As Lunnera walks away Gabriela mutters, "We'll see about that."

Lunnera walks into her science classroom with Maddie. "Last day huh." Jeremy says as he walks up to her. "Yep."

"Excited?"

"Is ner-cited a word?"

"I don't think so."

"Welp... it is now!" Lunnera and Jeremy walk to his desk. He sits by his computer and starts attendance. Lunnera sits on a stool next to him. "I never wanted to start over again. It feels weird. I mean..." Lunnera looks around as she continues. "I've made so many friends. I don't really want to start over."

"Maybe it's a good thing." Jeremy's comment catches Lunnera off guard and she snaps her head in his direction. "What?" Jeremy shifts in his chair. "I mean you can start off fresh. Have a new background."

"I guess but I'm scared I'll lose the ones I have now."

"They won't leave if they're true friends." Jeremy patted her back as he stands and walks to the front of the class. "Huh." Lunnera says before standing. She hoists her bag over her left shoulder and walks to a stool next to Maddie. "Today we're talking about DNA Replication."

A figure runs by the door, catching Lunnera's eye. "Huh?" She asks as she looks at the door. Maddie nudges Lunnera's arm. She looks at her. "You good? You completely spaced out." Lunnera looks back at the door. "Yeah..." She then looks back at Maddie with a smile. "I'm okay." Maddie smiles and continues to take notes.

The figure goes by again and Lunnera looks back at the door. She looks at Jeremy and stands. She walks over to him and asks, "Can I go to the bathroom?" He nods and Lunnera walks to the right where the door is.