jealous harry

Harry opened the door to Louis' room and closed it but suddenly a hand grabbed his waist and pulled him, making Harry gasp in surprise.

"sir-"

"sir? i didn't know you have a thing with sir" louis smile teasingly at him and harry rolled his eyes with a soft smile on his face.

"i want to kiss you so bad, your hair look so beautiful and your lips and-"

"okay babe i get it but can you just lock the door first? I'm afraid someone will come in and find us hugging like this." harry cut him off, louis smile as he walked forward and Harry who was in her arms walked backwards until his back hit the wooden door.

Louis locked the door but his eyes still looked deeply into harry's eyes, but now harry didn't know whether it was a look of love or a look of thirst.

"what?"

"you're pretty" louis smile at him and he kissed harry's cheeks softly, goddamn harry is melting right now someone help please.

"stop.." harry mumbled and pushed his husband's body away from him.

"babe i have to go my friend is probably looking for me, It's lunch time" harry said whining.

louis couldn't do anything but smile, he is smiling Lika a crazy because damn look at harry! He's the most adorable person louis has ever known, luckily Louis married him.

"don't forget to eat the lunch I prepared for you!" harry pointed at louis' face with his finger, louis pulled harry's hand gently to sit with him on louis's bench, harry was on his lap on louis' thigh, hopefully no one would disturb them.

"i remember saying that i have to go.." harry mumbled, he's definitely pissed off right now.

"why are you so mad?"

"well maybe because the fact that you said you were single, now fuck off!" harry just wanted to get up from louis' lap but louis held him back by hugging his waist tightly.

"i see.. so? you're like jealous? you scared someone is gonna take me away from you right, darling" Louis spoke in a low voice and inhaled the scent from harry's neck.

harry inhale and exhaled in annoyance and stomped his feet on the floor, he was angry but in Louis' eyes? he was just a little baby who sulked at him.

knock knock

Harry immediately got up from louis' lap and opened the door because it was locked from the inside.

"hi mr- harry?" brianna smile faded as she saw harry.

"miss jungwrith hi" harry smiled at her awkwardly. And louis just sat there with a big smile in his face looking at harry.

"what are you doing here?" brianna ask him with a cynical eyes.

"i'm uh.." Harry glanced at Louis hoping Louis would help him answer to that.

"talking about some task and.. homework" louis answered to that, brianna looked away from Harry and approached louis, harry rolled his eyes in displeasure.

"hi mr tomlinson i brought you a cup of coffee" she put the cup of coffee on louis' table, harry crossed his arms over his chest looking at what was happening, okay, obviously he didn't like this.

"i need to go, see you mr tomlinson" harry said as he leave the office, Louis wanted to call him but it was difficult because he knew his husband would be very angry with him now.

"are you single?" brianna ask.

"no."

×××××××

"ay why is your face.. well looking mad, are you mad?" luke asked harry as he put his hand on harry's shoulder.

"um no" harry slowly smile, but his friends is definitely know there's something wrong.

"okay?" liam said quitely.

"you don't want to buy food for lunch?" niall ask and harry shooked his head.

"what is-"

"hey" a voice came up to them, wow what a surprise? nick, zayn, josh and ashton the famous basketball players at the uni.

"wha-"

"hey sit down!" niall cut liam off, he's to excited because well? It's the popular guys! who doesn't want to sit together with them?

"thank you" nick smile and he sit in front of harry, zayn in front of liam, josh in front of niall, ashton in front of luke.

"what brings you all to sit here with us?" liam asked suspiciously.

"we just.." nick is about to answered but then he look at zayn, zayn know that nick doesn't know what to answer to that.

"just want to get to know each other" zayn answered and he winks at liam.

niall and luke gasps, okay what the fuck? Is it trendy to wink at someone these day? first is Mr Tomlinson on harry and now zayn on liam? looks like they have to leave now.

"we gotta go sorry" luke smile as he stand up and he pulled all his friends to come with him.

"fucking go and run!" luke whispered and all of them starting to run until they're far away from them and walk normally.

"what's wrong?" harry ask confusedly.

"you're the one that's wrong, like harry aren't you suspicious about mr- hey mr tomlinson" at first luke spoke in a high tone but suddenly became normal when Mr Tomlinson was in front of him.

"hey, can i took harry for a second, thank you" louis said as he grabbed harry's hand to walk a little further from his friends.

"baby i'm really really sorry about what happened, I didn't receive her coffee! and please read the message i sent to you please? don't mad at me okay meet me in the underground parking lot, let's go home together, okay? i love you" louis whispered, he almost well almost about to kisses harry's cheek but harry stepped back so that that wouldn't happen.

"don't act crazy, okay i will, you fucking explain everything" harry whispered but in angry tone and he walk away to his friends.

all of his friends are looking at them suspiciously and confusedly because hey? louis's face look worried at something but what and why?

"let's just go guys" harry said to his friends and walk faster leaving louis standing there watching them walking away, niall give him a smile and louis smile back, well there's a lot of people looking at him.

"fucking hell" louis mumbled.

while harry is still walking but now he's reading louis's message.

loubear
baby pls don't be mad at me
i didn't drink the coffee no i didn't even received it
pls talk to me
don't get angry or anne is gonna kill me
baby
haz pls
meet me in the underground parking lot yeah? let's just go home and cuddle
i love you :)

harry can't help but smile as he read the message, he's husband was too much, It's not like harry is mad because he's cheating, harry just jealous because ms brianna being a little bitchy and flirtatious with his husband.

"why the fuck are you smiling all of sudden? after making an annoyed face earlier and now you're smiling? weirdo" luke said but harry just giggles, goddamn he want to go home.

"well i gotta go guys my mom needs me, bye!" harry said with a full smile on his face.

harry run fast to the underground parking lot and he already sees louis standing in his car waiting for him.

"finally, let's just get going haz" louis said, he open the door for harry and he enter.

louis go to his seat and start the car and hit the gas and go from there.

"Wait, later they can see me through the car window-"

"haz, the car windows are dark, they won't be able to see anything in here, we fucked in this car and we're not getting caught, right?"

"too forward louis!" harry said with a red face and louis just let out a small chuckle.