Ch. 23: Party Animal!

A couple weeks later, Charlie was doing a bit of work at the Hotel.

"Hey, you doing good?" Vaggie asked.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" Charlie asked.

"Because Emily is gone and she does most of the work."

"Exactly, she does most of the work, she deserves a break, and heading to Gluttony for a few weeks is just what she needs." Charlie said, "Plus, it could help with her gluttonous lifestyle."

"I guess but still, don't you want to call Emily to see how she's doing? Making sure she's eating the right stuff?" Vaggie said.

"I trust my aunt Bee, Vaggie. Besides, me and Em have been texting back and forth to keep in touch." Charlie said, pulling out her phone.

Right as she said that, she got a text notification. She opened her phone and saw Emily doing a keg stand. She began to freak out until Bee texted.

'Don't worry, it's filled with non-alcoholic Beelzejuice.'

'That doesn't make me feel better!' Charlie thought, her right eye twitching.

Vaggie saw the text and photo before wincing.

"Well, she looks like she's having fun." Vaggie said, "You okay, Charlie?"

"It's just... she's my sister, I'm a bit worried." Charlie said, "I was hoping Aunt Bee would keep Emily safe, but right now she's doing keg stands!"

Charlie got so worked up, she accidently shapeshifted. Vaggie just smiled and picked up the tiny, angry, kitten and pet her.

"You're getting worked up, babe." Vaggie said, "Has your aunt ever done you wrong before?"

"No." Charlie said, purring a bit.

"Then why would she cause any issues with Emily?" Vaggie asked, "I think you're a little worked up... want to go to our room and play with Keekee?"

"... Yeah." Charlie said.

Vaggie carried the kitten up the stairs... silently wishing they had an elevator.

-The Gluttony Ring-

Emily was let back down and she started breathing heavily.

"WOOOOOO!" Emily yelled, causing the other party guests to cheer as well.

Bee came over and put an arm around Emily's shoulder.

"You having a good time, Sinnamon Roll?" Bee asked.

"Hell yeah!" Emily said.

For the last four weeks, Emily had been brought down to the Gluttony Ring and to Bee's party mansion. Where she had been having the greatest time of her eternal life!

She's able to indulge on whatever she wants, with no criticism. She almost didn't want to go back to the Pride ring... almost.

This wasn't a move and it wasn't a vacation for the most part. For the last 4 weeks, Emily was allowed to indulge in her Gluttony by Bee and taught to control it at reasonable levels.

Bee ruffled Emily's hair and walked her to a quiet room.

"Emily, I've wanted to introduce the family to some people, and I want to start with you." Bee said.

"Wow, really?" Emily asked, "You trust me that much?"

"Yep." Bee said, leading Emily to two hellhounds, "Emily, say hello to Vortex and Loona... my partners."

"Like... Business partners?" Emily asked.

"No... they're going to be your uncle and aunt one day." Bee said.

"Bee... stop." Loona said, blushing a bit.

"No harm in being accurate, Loonie." Bee said, "Anyway, Tex, Loonie, this is my Niece, Emily Morningstar, or as I call her, Sinnamon Roll."

"How'd she get that nickname?" Tex asked.

Emily rubbed her arm.

"Shapeshifting accident." Emily said, sheepishly, "B-b-but I am getting better!"

Bee patted Emily on the head.

"She is... apart from the whole... time she accidently shapeshifted into a puddle." Bee said, laughing a bit.

"AUNTIE!" Emily shouted as she blushed.

"Ahahahahahahahaha!" Vortex and Loona laughed at their future niece.

Emily crossed her arms, pouting as her face nearly turned red.

"Niffty mopped the fucking floor with me too... still mad about that." Emily mumbled.

"Did you make the floor sparkle?" Loona asked between laughing.

"Hmph." Emily huffed as she looked away, refusing to acknowledge her.

"Okay, we're sorry, but it's pretty funny." Bee said, wiping way a tear. "Besides, could be worse, after all, remember when you first came to one of the parties, Loona?"

"Can we not bring that up?" Loona asked, quickly because it was so embarrassing.

"Just making a point." Bee said, "Now, why don't you get to know these lovely individuals, while I go get us some drinks."

"No-"

"I know, sweetie. Nonalcoholic but you are going to break that someday." Bee said as she walked back into the party.

"So, Em, how's it been being in Gluttony?" Vortex asked her.

"Amazing." Emily said, smiling as she looked back at the party. "It's so much fun here! I think it's my favorite ring!"

"... Isn't this the ONLY ring you've been to?" Loona asked.

"... Shut up." Emily said, "Still counts."

"Hehehehe, it's cool. But we'll have to take you to the Lust Ring. Best beaches in all of hell." Vortex said to her.

"And we should NEVER bring you to the Greed Ring." Loona said, "It fucking stinks, you'll either end up kidnapped, robbed, murdered, or all three, and Mammon is one of the biggest scam artists in all of Hell... at least that's what my dad says."

"Okay...but I didn't plan on visiting those rings just for the names alone. I'm sorry but I just don't like the thought of indulging in lust or greed." Emily said.

"You're way too fucking innocent." Loona said, shaking her head.

"I am fuckig not!" Emily said, "I swear all the damn time!"

"It takes more than that to corrupt yourself." Vortex said, patting Emily's head. "But just give it time, you'll be a true demon in no time."

"I'll drink to that!" Bee said, coming back with four drinks in each of her hands.

She handed Tex and Loona their drinks, and a non-alcoholic drink to Emily.

"I can be a true vile, evil, destructive demon at anytime I want!" Emily said, before noticing something, "... Auntie, where's the bendy straw?"

Bee chuckled and put a pink bendy straw in the drink for Emily.

"Thank you." Emily said.

"Yep... the vilest demon of all time." Loona said, laughing a bit.

'She is adorable though, from what Bee said, I have to wonder why Heaven was idiotic enough to kick her out, she's precious.' Loona thought.

The group started drinking, ready to keep the part going.