Black Hat x Raven - Forbidden Love

In the city, Raven was part of a famous hero organization that fought against Black Hat and his organization; it was the same thing every time, he would try to impress or flirt with her and she would always reject Black Hat only because it was taboo and forbidden for a heroine and a villain to fall in love with each other; however things changed overtime.

It was just a normal thing; Raven was in a isolated spot where Black Hat had cornered her, his lips smirked as he looked at her "Well well my dear, this is where I get another chance to convince you my dear Raven." "Black Hat drop it already, we both know it's not going to work we've been through this already almost a million times." Raven sighed almost annoyed as she glared at him, hearing Black Hat laugh as he placed his hands on either side of her head against the wall behind her "Raven why try fighting it, we both know that we were meant to be; besides who cares about that forbidden rule." He leaned in close trying to kiss Raven, but her shadow pushed Black Hat back as she scoffed crossing her arms "Black Hat I told you over and over, it's wrong and it's not going to happen; a heroine like me and a villain like you can't be together it's taboo." "So what? It's not like those heroes you work with are going to find out." Black Hat dusted himself off as he smirked at Raven, she sighed before hearing her team call for a retreat "It's never going to happen." Raven retreated back to the hero headquarters as Black Hat chuckled almost amused "We will see about that Raven, you'll change your mind."

Later in the night, Raven started up at her bedroom ceiling; hearing Black Hat's words echo through her mind as she scoffed "No it's not going to happen, it's just wrong." She sighed when there was a knock at her window; Raven's eyes widen as she saw Black Hat standing outside of her window knocking on it softly "What the hell??" Raven opened the window as she glared at him "The hell are you doing here? You shouldn't be here Black Hat." He chuckled as his elbows propped up on her windowsill "Well that's not going to stop me from seeing you Raven." "You are crazy; if my team finds out you were here-" Raven rubbed her temples as she looked at Black Hat, seeing him smirking at her "You aren't going to give up are you." "Not in the slightest." Black Hat smirked as his eyes traced her body, admiring her in the moonlight. As the night went on; Raven and Black Hat talked for what seemed like hours, she kept throwing question after question at him finding Black Hat amusing "Whatever you try it's still not going to work, it stands that a heroine and a villain can't be together." He sighed as his eyes looked over at Raven "Oh come on, who gives a hell damn about that forbidden rule Raven, it's not going to hurt anyways; you don't know unless you give it a try." "But we both know it's wrong, yet here you are trying to convince me otherwise Black Hat." Raven sighed as she crossed her arms gently, her eyes glimmering in the moonlight as he placed his hand under her chin "Just do this one thing, give 'us' a chance you just might like it." She looked at him as she thought for a moment, before sighing softly "Alright fine, I'll give it a chance but if I don't like it we never speak of this again and you leave me alone."

After just one date with Black Hat; Raven began to realize that she was starting to get close to him than she thought, they started to plan on seeing each other every night after their fights during the day. Raven waited by her bedroom window as she saw Black Hat approach her; opening the window as she let him inside her bedroom before wrapping her hands around his neck "I didn't hurt you too much did I?" "Not in the slightest Raven." Black Hat chuckled as he held her close to him, his lips smile as he leaned in close to Raven "I think that this is working out better than I thought." She looked up at him as he raised his eyebrow making him smile "So you changed your mind?" "Pretty much Black Hat." Raven smiled as they kiss passionately; the night goes on in silence before Black Hat leaves Raven's room as he smiles to himself; knowing that they broke the one rule that's forbidden but they don't care, they have each other now.