Viii| The bet

⋆★ ⋆⋆★ ⋆⋆★ ⋆⋆★ ⋆🇬🇧⋆ ★⋆⋆★ ⋆⋆★ ⋆⋆★ ⋆

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᴵᴺᴳ : Infinity

"I'm a mad man for your touch, girl, I've lost control."

Holly Norris didn't consider herself an overthinker but gosh damn, she couldn't stop thinking about him

Holly Norris didn't consider herself an overthinker but gosh damn, she couldn't stop thinking about him. She felt like some kind of giddy teenager that had a craving for a crush...if that's even what it was. She did slightly feel that her feelings just regarded his...skills...rather than personality. She didn't really know the guy at all.

Even so, she had more important things to be doing. She had a job to do and games to win. It's what she was being paid to do.

In all honesty, Holly just wanted to make sure that no one found out about it or she'd never hear the end of it. She knew George wouldn't tell anyone in fear of being murdered by Lando.

With the FA Cup final taking a major place in her live, Holly didn't have much free time outside of her work. She was constantly training until the late hours of the night before getting back and training at home, apart from eating and sleeping. She had to be ready and she knew she'd hate it if she were the reason they lost.

She was nervous about it and it wasn't much of a surprise when it was an important game. Holly was paid to stop goals and that's what she planned to do as always. Not to mention, her entire family were coming to it along with some 'guests' Lando was bringing.

It turned out to be Alex Albon and George Russell.

They were supposed to be racing in the Italian Grand Prix but it had been cancelled due to all the flooding. As the day to playing grew nearer, Holly wondered what they would think of her now. She'd known Alex for a long time but he'd never had chance to see her play since she signed with Chelsea, and George had never seen her play at her.

⋆★ ⋆⋆★ ⋆⋆★ ⋆⋆★ ⋆🇬🇧⋆ ★⋆⋆★ ⋆⋆★ ⋆⋆★ ⋆

NEW INSTAGRAM MESSAGE
Georgerussell63 and HollyNorris

George
Hey Holly,
good luck on your game today!
I'll be there with Alex

Holly
Thanks George
I'll hope i don't make a 
fool out of myself lol

George
I'm sure you won't

Holly
idk I look stupid when
I dive sometimes
blink and I'll be on the ground
(In a non sexual way FYI)

George
I'm really glad you cleared
that up in the last part