Rory Gilmore vibes

Sunlee's POV:

My routine was always the same, I wake up, go to school, eat lunch while reading mom's diary in my free time, and practice and go home after.

And I would hang out with winter after, I liked to hang out with her.

I would always go over to her house to play, and practice too since she's also a part of the musical club.

I never met her parents, her dad greeted me once, when I came over to her house a month ago. But I never really knew her mom, not even her name!

Anyways, I loved how my life was.. Well until I feel my father's presence. Don't get me wrong I love my father for making sacrifices for me, but I also craved for his attention, well that is until I was tired, and didn't even try to get his attention anymore. That's where I felt annoyance every time I saw his face. I may seem like a spoiled brat right now, but you can't blame me, he missed my birthdays ever since I was 7 years old. Yes, seven years old. Since then he never even bothered to drop his work to spend time with me and my mom. But I'm not complaining since I loved my mom's company.

Enough about me, let's get back to the story of my mom's greatest love.

______________________________________

Minjeong's POV:
PAST

I was walking in the hallway, making my way to class. When suddenly I heard a female teacher call my name.

"Good morning, Mrs. Marsh."

"Good morning, you're Kim Min-jeong right? "

"Yes ma'am. " I said while slightly nodding.

"Oh come with me, I have to talk to you about something. "

I got nervous as I followed her to her office, at the teacher's lounge to be exact. The other teachers weren't there, they've probably made their way to class already.

As Mrs.Marsh sat at her black office chair, taking some forms out and the forms turned out to be my grades and performance at class, I gulped.

"Is something going on with you sweetheart? Your marks are really low, you barely passed the exam I gave yesterday. " Mrs. Danielle Marsh said softly, she was known for being the sweetest teacher. Her subject was Math, which I'm weak in.

"No maam, I'll try my best to study harder. " I said knowing that it was a lie.

"Mhm ok, but I will get you a tutor though. I actually already picked one. I'm sorry min, but you don't have a choice since your marks are really dropping. " She said with a concerned look, I just nodded.

"Her name is, Karina Yu? Yes, also known as Yu jimin. " wow, how did I get this lucky to get my friend as my tutor?

"I believe you guys met already, anyways, you gotta go at your class now. I'm sorry for disturbing you, but I said to excuse you to Ms. Chae, thank you for corporating with me sweethear- " she was cut off when suddenly her phone rang. "Oh sorry, my wife is calling me, you can go now. I've discussed my issue with you already. " she said as she took her phone to answer who was calling her, her wife.

"Hi haerinie sweetheart" I overheard Mrs. Marsh saying as I went out off the teacher's lounge whispering thank you and nodding.

I went inside the classroom all eyes on me, "take your seat now, min. " she said as I sat down at the vacant chair at the back.

Until another boy came in, it was Soobin. "Why are you late?!?! " Mrs. Chae said smacking her long yellow ruler. "Damn you get angry at me for being late while you weren't mad at minjeong for being late, that seems unfair bro"

"Mrs. Marsh excused her, what's your reason?! " and Ms. Chae screamed at Soobin all class hours, about him being late all the time and he answered Ms. Chae just a while ago.

After class, it was break time, our break time was extended since the next class was a vacant, and I spent that time to study with Karina.

"Hey, can I sit here" I said to Karina who was holding a book, who was waiting for me. We were in the library studying.

"Sure, let's get started right away, which topic are you struggling with? "

"Def physics. " Karina chuckled slightly, "I also struggled with that one. "

"How about biology? " she grabbed the book next to her, a science textbook.

"Hm a little bit, I may or may not got only 2 points last time we had a test at biology. " Karina sighed "we're studying overnight. "

"But I'm good at chemistry though. "

"Mhm that's good to hear. "

We studied for at least 3 hours. It was tough to get through but I managed.

I already feel like Rory Gilmore from Gilmore Girls. Lol