𝟬𝟭𝟱 lies

౨ৎ    𝗦𝗔𝗖𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗘 𝗞𝗜𝗦𝗦𝗘𝗦
oscar piastri ━ chapter fifteen.

౨ৎ    𝗦𝗔𝗖𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗘 𝗞𝗜𝗦𝗦𝗘𝗦oscar piastri ━ chapter fifteen

Nora lies in her bed, thinking. Actually scratch that, she overthinks, everything she is feeling and her best friend is of no help either. After texting Lando, she only grew more anxious. So what was Oscar Piastri upto? Did he just play the princess of Greece?

Surely it seemed so. It had been almost 15 hours ever since she last texted Oscar.

Nora gets up from her bed, scurrying over to her kitchen. She lives in a studio apartment in Manhattan (she had to beg her parents for an independent house) or else, she'd have to live with her filthy brothers. Making herself a cup of espresso, she sat on her couch working on her thesis.

That is when she suddenly hears the bell chime. Dragging her feet over to the foyer, she opens the door only to reveal none other than the traitor. 

Lo and behold, there stands Oscar Piastri, holding a bouquet in his hands with a smug smile plastered on his face. Nora slams the door almost instantly.

What the fuck was he doing there? Plus she isn't even prepared, her face is a mess because she was bawling before. The doorbell rings again, this time he shouts from the other side of the mahogany door, "Are you really that mad at me, princess?" 

"Can you wait for 5 seconds, I need to touch up a little bit besides I am not even in a presentable attire, so wait till I get ready, 'kay?" Nora cries out, but before she could go and get decked up, the latter opens the door per se.