Mentor Availability

If you would like the help of a mentor as you work on your story for the Wattpad contest listed below, hop on over to the profiles of our participating mentors and read through their Bio and Wish List books

If you would like the help of a mentor as you work on your story for the Wattpad contest listed below, hop on over to the profiles of our participating mentors and read through their Bio and Wish List books. This will help you get to know them better so you can decide who might be a good fit for you and your story.

You can apply to up to three mentors, and you will do this through a submission form found on our participating mentors' profiles and in the Submission Form chapter of this book. You will only need to fill out one form even if you apply to more than one mentor.

~ SESSION 1 ~

Open Submission Window: April 21 - 24 (closes at 11:59pm EST)

Mentee List Posted: April 30

Mentoring Timeline: May 1 thru June 15

Mentorship Focus: 8 Chapter Challenge - A serialized fiction writing challenge hosted by the @JustWriteIt profile. Min 1500 words per chapter. Visit them for more details. NOTE: You are not required to participate in the 8 Chapter Challenge in order to apply to a mentor.

Mentors Participating:

ajArnault  (9 submissions)

hchladybug1218  (12 submissions)

LJRae0328  (9 submissions)

MasonFitzzy  (6 submissions)

MiniMoxx  (11 submissions)

still_just_me  (6 submissions)

TeaNHeartache  (12 submissions, so far)

Wimbug  (7 submissions, so far)

Zoe_Blessing  (8 submissions, so far)

Check back daily if you're interested to see how many submissions each mentor has received.

📌      📌      📌

Go ahead and check out the How To Apply To A Bootcamp Mentor chapter to find out how to submit your application to our mentors.

THE BOOTCAMP MENTORSHIP PROGRAM IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH THE AMBASSADOR-RUN CONTESTS LISTED HERE.