Chapter Two - Greetings and Goodbyes

Olivia's POV -
Once I found Zara I straightened my light grey crop top and my high wasted faded shorts. I also fixed my hair wavy hair and made sure I didn't have any mouse on my black doc martens.
"Zara!" I called. She turned and looked at me.
"It's about time!" She called in her accent. I saw a sign in her hand that read 'Zach and Gray Mitchell'. "That's who I'm babysitting?" I asked.
"We're babysitting." She informed me with a smile. I rolled my eyes. "If you're babysitting them then why am I?"
"Claire said that they might want someone close to their age." She told me.
"Wait wait wait, wait. How old are they exactly?" I asked. Maybe they'll actually be mature.
"She didn't tell me. But I'm assuming they can't be too young." Zara told me with a shrug.
"Well I'm happy she told someone something!" I said sarcastically.
I sighed and crossed my arms. Then I saw a young boy with medium length light brown hair and a plaid button up shirt. I saw an older guy next to him with thinner dark brown hair, maroon t-shirt, grey jacket and beats around his neck.
"Zach and Gray? I'm Zara and this is-" I cut her off. I can introduce myself.
"Olivia." I held my hand out and Gray shook it smiling, Zach however, just looked at it.
So much for the maturity hope.
-
"This is you're room. Come, let's see Claire." Zara shooed us out of the room.
Gray ran off to look at everything. "Can he slow down?" Zara asked trying to follow in heels.
"Nope." Zach said unamusingly.
Once we got to the lobby we saw Claire. "It's you!" She said on the phone.
"Aunt Claire!" Gray said and ran and hugged her waist. She looked a little surprised. "Oh my! You're so, sweet!" She slightly hugged back.
"Zach! Wow look at you. You used to be this tall" she said holding her hand to her upper stomach. "That was, what? 4, 3 years ago?"
"7 actually. Close though." He said with attitude. She looked flustered but shook it off.
"Here are you're bracelets so you don't have to wait in line. And this is for you're food." She handed them the envelope and bracelets.
"You're not coming with us?" Gray asked sadly. Awe.
"I'm sorry but I have work to attend to." Her phone buzzed. "Zar and Liv-" I cut her off. "Don't call me that." I dead panned. She cleared her throat. "Olivia will take great care of you." I sarcastically smiled for about two seconds then let it drop and looked away. Zach smiled.
"Yup. You can count. On. Me" I rolled my eyes looking at her again. Her phone beeped again and she started to walk off.
"I'll see you guys at dinner at around 6-" Zara cut her off. "You have a meating."
"Right. So about nine ish. Do you have bed times or do you go to sleep at different times or..." Zach and Gray looked at each other and I chuckled. This is great.
"Well okay. I'll se you at dinner. Bye!" She walked off looking at her phone.
"Well then, let's forget that big mess of awkwardness never happened and go see some ancient lizards!" I clapped. Zach chuckled but wiped the smiled off his face quickly. Touch guy act huh?
Gray however looked excited as hell. In fact he ran ahead. Zach and I followed with Zara behind us. In those stupid heels.
"Let's go! Let's go! Hurry!"