10. Switch Up

+Melantha Collins+

I hummed to the song "sacrifice" by him.

It was so good to clean my house.

I texted the guys for him saying he was fine just staying here for a bit.

They all said it was fine.

I relate to this song. I've sacrificed so much to get to him.

The way he screams is just mind blowing, I can't lie Armin was amazing on the drums for this song.

I finished the counters and made myself lunch.

I got dressed for the day, just casual.

I put my hair in a bun, did some lighter makeup before leaving

-

I came through the garage and locked it.

I undid his chains and he was groggy.

I knew his neck had to hurt.

He stood, cracking it.

I heated up something and he brushed his teeth.

"Will there be a time I can shower?"

"When I know you're not kissing my ass just for me to let you go." I answered.

He hummed.

"I'm so tired, keep me a prisoner somewhere where there's a bed and chain me to that instead. I literally care about nothing other than my hygiene and neck right now."

I thought about it.

"I can arrange that. I just need some time first."

Silence ensued as I handed him the food and let him eat.

I got him a bottle of water as well.

When all was done, he let me tie him down once again and I left.

I had a room I could keep him in my house, I just had to think about how I planned to keep him there.

Or maybe he was fine with staying and this wasn't a ploy. But no one seemed so gullible to understand me immediately.

He shouldn't be different.

-

I was proud of myself.

I had a few locks on the door but locked from the outside and the spare room had no windows so this would work fine.

It took me all damn day to get this shit done though.

I smiled at the necklace I got him. More of a... choker? Collar? It had a chip in the leather. I guess for this being called crazy would be the right word.

But it made sense to me. Besides, in his song "fucklust" he talked about wanting one.

Why not make that true?

-

"Hey." I said and he stared at me.

"The room for you is done. But there's some rules." I said and I began undoing his chains.

I had clothes in his size there already. Yes I knew his sizes so what?

But not the other shit.

I put the little necklace around his throat and I liked how it looked.

"We're going shopping for your shower stuff. I have a knife, you might be bigger but I'm faster. You run, I hurt you. Yeah?" I asked.

He stood.

"Yeah." He nodded.

And we went to Target.

He ignored everyone and grabbed all he needed.

I paid for it easy even though he offered. I kept him in a garage. It's the least I could do.

And I drove him to my house.

"Clothes are in the dresser and everything." I said and he hummed.

"Do I take this off?" He pointed to the necklace.

I shrugged.

I locked the door when he was inside and debated my choices.

When I knew he was done I showered too, getting into my pajamas.

He knocked on his door.

I laughed to myself at how amusing this was.

I unlocked the door and opened it.

"Thank you." He murmured.

I nodded analyzing his perfect abdomen.

So fine.

"I have some work to finish. I don't care what you do. I haven't decided what to do with you yet. But my house is yours as of right now." I said and he nodded.

I went to my room, sitting at my desk.

I had a job researching historical architecture and buildings and writing authentic reports about them since I was certified to publish the history of buildings.

I was currently working on the Cologne Cathedral in Germany.

"Zayan!" I shouted.

I heard nothing but my door opened soon.

"Hm?"

"Do you know much about Cologne, Germany?"

"Yeah."

"You don't have to but I'm writing an article, do you know anything about the history?" I asked and he sat on my bed, telling me all he knew.

More than any of these articles held.

"You remind me of that cathedral."

"Is that bad?"

"No, it's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen made." He answered.

"You can sleep if you're tired." I analyzed the tattoos on his arms and chest.

He stood and I kid you not gets in my bed.

"What're you doing?" I asked.

"Trusting you."