ch-6

Yooo....

Let the music play till end bro ...

_____

Time skip to next day ....

Yes, today is taekook engagement....

In just one night jeons arranged small decoration for there engagements...

And now they were all heading towards banquet....

Not much people were invited only close relatives that to of jeons meanwhile kims has few frns who lives in delhi itself...

Even yoongi arrange tae clothes and kook clothes at night itself... now everyone is getting ready ...

Kook was with yoona moon and yn and makeup artist....

Yoona is having tears in her eyes and just few more days her bunny will leave her and will live with his own family ...

After 1 hour

Makeup artist - mrs.jeon , jungkook-shii is ready...

And just as koo turned other awwes seeing his beauty ..but our bunny was shy and wants to just show himself to the one he got ready ....

They all came out of there thoughts when they hear jae voice ...

Jae- letsss gooo guyssss ...

Yoona gasped and said unnie come lets leave...

Yn stayed with kookie side helping her bhabhi....and praising koo for his beauty and softness...

Yn- today my bhaiya is gonna doom by your beauty bhabhi .. ( koo shyly chuckled)

They reach down ...

Only to saw everyone was settled inside car and tae already left with kims ....

Koo pouted in sadness and sat inside car

After 30 mintues they reached to hotel. .

Yoongi came out to help koo and his eyes got teary seeing his younger bunny looking so  beautifully ... he peck koo forehead and said come ...

Jae was also in tears when he saw his bunny

Kook was shyly looking down as everyone eyes was stucked on him ...and meanwhile he cant able to lift his head and look at the person for whom he did everything today ....

Jae softly held koo hand and went towards stage...

Jae gave tae hand to koo and said from now he will be yours son ...

Tae noded with little lips curved and held kook hand and pulled him on stage softly ..

Both standing infront of each other ...yoona and ms moon brought rings and gave to them ....

Rings was bought by tae himself . yes , he bought ring yesterday night when they all were roaming .....

Everyone was admiring young and beautiful couple ...all the while what no one notice was tae who was looking little soft today after seeing kook .... here and there his eyes few times stucked on door as if waiting for someone...and when the person came now tae cant able to look anywhere ....

(Tae pov- * silently looking at koo shy figure* why i finding him more Gorgeous and beautiful.... he is attracting me towards himself like no one ever did )

Tae came out his thought when yoongi tapped on his shoulder and said its time for rings tae *teasing* tae gave small smile and took ring in his hand then koo took ring...