-7-

Kat was chilling in the kitchen, engaged in a conversation with her friends.

"I don't think so, I think you actually have to go there to be able to judge that," Leila laughed when Kat's brother popped up behind them.

"You guys wanna watch a movie with us?" Noah asked Kat, Leila, and Isabelle. Kat exchanged questioning glances with her friends, both nodding in agreement.

"Yeah, why not? What are you guys watching?"

"Billie is making me watch a horror movie, but she keeps scaring me," he sighed as Billie laughed loudly in the background.

"Yeah, it's just funny because you get scared so easily," Billie chuckled from the living room.

"Anyway, we're gonna start a new movie now, come on."

" "I'll grab the snacks. You guys get comfortable," Kat declared, heading over to the microwave to prepare some popcorn..

When Kat returned with the bowl of popcorn, the only spot available was in the middle, next to Billie and Isabella, which made sense because her friends sat on one side of the couch and her brother and his girlfriend on the other. Kat cleared her throat as Billie's eyes met hers and she immediately smiled, opening the blanket for her to get under as well.

About five minutes into the movie, Billie put one of her legs slightly over Kats under the blanket. Kat tensed up a little bit and looked over at her surprised,  but she acted as if nothing happened. Noah had one arm wrapped around her, and his eyes were fixed on the movie so she tried to play t cool

However, the horror film had Kat on edge, and Billie seemed to notice. The movie turned out to be really scary, and Kat constantly got jump scared. Billie sensed her uneasiness and at one point, gently taking Kats hand to comfort her. She flashed her a calming smile, signaling her that she'll be okay. However it only worked partially because Billie's touch made Kat nervous as well for some reason. She quickly looked around to see if anyone noticed, but everyone's eyes were glued to the TV. As the movie continued, Kat started to calm down more and more, the warmth from Billies hand giving her comfort throughout the movie. She tightly squeezed it under the blanket every time she got scared, and Billie let it happen.

When the movie was over, Kat quickly let go of Billie's hand and untangled their legs before anyone could notice.

"See, I didn't scare you too much this time," Billie smiled at Noah.

"Nah, you were probably scared yourself for this one," Noah teased Billie, who shared a secret look with Kat.  Kat couldn't help but smile, knowing the real reason was that she was too busy comforting her.

"Bitch I don't get scared," Billie said playfully with a really high pitched voice.

"Yes, yes, you come here," Noah pretended to scare her as he pulled her onto his lap. Not long after, they started making out in front of the others.

"So, um, we're gonna go back upstairs," Kat cleared my throat uncomfortably and looked at her friends for their validation.

"Yeah, us too," Noah broke the kiss as they both giggled. He offered Billie a hand to help her up; she took it and didn't let go until they were upstairs again.

"I bet I know what they are about to do," Kat mumbled.

Isabella raised an eyebrow. "Jealous?"

"No, ew stop. She's my brother's girlfriend."

"But isn't it super weird for you that your brother is dating HER?" Isabelle asked.

"Nah, we're cool. We've moved on and are friends now. They're cute together," Kat explained.

"So no hard feelings at all?"

"No, not at all... except that she can be really touchy with me sometimes."

"Dude, do you think she's into you?"

"Nooo, I don't think so. I think that's just her as a person. I mean, she is with my brother, so she better stick with that."

"Maybe she's hoping for a threesome."

"Ew, gross," I said, disgusted, and pretended like I had to vomit. "ANYWAYS, should we get drunk?" Kat asked out of the blue.

Isabella and Leila laughed. "Now?"

"Yeah, why not? I mean, we can invite a few more people and then have a little get-together or something?"

"I mean, why not? It's a Saturday after all," Isabella agreed. "Text in the group."

"Sure thing," Kat said, already typing out the message. She wasn't sure why, but she really felt like getting drunk suddenly.

About 1 and a half hours later, some friends started showing up with liquor bottles in their hands.

"Maniiii" Kat screamed already a bit tipsy. "I'm so glad you came!!" she hugged her tightly.

Mani looked confused at the other girls who pointed out to not mind her because she drank a lot already.

"Hi love," she smiled. "Thanks for inviting us."

"of courseee, now come into the kitchen I'll make you a drink." Kat Said as she dragged her in the kitchen.

————-

So we didn't get an announcement I'm embarrassed ahahhaha.
Anyway my new theory is that it has something to do with Ilomilo since her profile pic changed from red to blue (ilomilo colors) and they skipped the sound in the countdown.