Part = 60

[NOTICE]
Hello my dearest readers. I hope you all are doing good.
Well.. as you saw that my account and my story had been deleted by wattpad.
So I weren't able to inform you about anything because everything happened so suddenly.
That was why I've made another account (Miss_addictor25)
but now see.. now suddenly I've got my account back along with my story.
Ngl.. I'm so happy that I've got my story back but disappointment wasn't last long when I opened my story and saw some parts weren't there. I've to wrote part 60 again.
So uh.. yeah.. that's it!
  So Go on guys...
[WHEN A MAFIA FALL IN LOVE]
again in the house!
__________________________________

Next Day.
At Kim Mansion.
It was a sunny day. And Mr kim was being so much romantic. Okay we all know that it was not a new thing that he's being romantic. But something seems new in his behaviour today.

Y/n get off from his grip before walking towards the cupboard and pulling out his tie.

Y/n: Get ready Mr kim, you've meeting today with your new partner.

Taehyung: meeting can wait baby but Mr kim can't.

Taehyung said and wrap his another tie around her waist before pulling her closer.
He lean forward and kiss on her neck which earned him a smile from her.

Y/n: Why so romantic today?

Taehyung: today? I've been always Like this, you didn't noticed.

Y/n: hmm... and for your kind information, I didnt forgave you yet?

Taehyung: wasn't the last night gift worth it?

Y/n smile while remembering everything, the decoration of candles, huge bouquets of roses, the gorgeous shinning pink stone ring which was more cost than diamond... she remembered every single detail of his small apologise gift.

Taehyung: words darlin'

Y/n: yes.. it was.

Taehyung: then why my queen didn't forgave me yet?

Y/n: because...

Y/n push him away only to get hiss by his tightened grip. Taehyung stop kissing her all over and stare at her facec with so much adoration and warmth.

Taehyung: because...?

Y/n: because my wish.

Y/n giggle and push him away and run but before she could pass the boundaries of room, he held her arm and pinned her to nearest wall which made her grown in pain.

Y/n: Mr kim.. wounds aren't properly heal yet.

Taehyung: That's what, I'm trying to say you darlin'. Wounds aren't properly heal yet, so don't pull any stunt which made you end up on bed.

Y/n: That's what I'm saying darlin'. Wounds aren't properly heal yet so heal them properly which made both of us end up on bed.

Taehyung: I like this bold side of yours...

Y/n: bold? I've been always Like this. You didn't noticed.

A laugh escaped from both of their mouth in unison. Taehyung lean and rub his nose against her. Y/n also smile widely before taking the tie from him and wrapping around his neck.
Helping him in wear his coat, y/n gave him his all necessary things.

Walking out from the room, both made their way downstairs until realization hit them that they are parents now.

Taehyung & Y/n: oh shit!

Both turned and made their way towards taehan's room. Taehyung was about to twisted the door knob until y/n's hand stop him.
Taehyung furrowed and look at her. Y/n giggle and gesture him to hear that sound which coming from inside the room.