🌹 || 02 → new year, new university !!

- august 14, 2022 -
- first day of school-

- s i y e o n , sophomore year, 21 -

i start my morning by yawning softly and then going back to bed for another 15-minute nap. don't judge me, i'm just a girl in the world who needs sleep. i get waken up by the LOUD ASS alarm my lovely older brother set for me ^^. darn it.

i glance at my phone seeing the stupid reminder he put, "hope you trip on your way to school today! fighting, siyeon-ah." the note said.

i curse under my breath. i hope someone spills his coffee on him today.

honestly, school is something i don't mind but waking up early is the absolute WORST part. i was pretty excited to learn new stuff and make a name for myself, but unlike when i was younger, interacting with strangers at a brand new school was not really something i wanted.

i wake up and dust away the unnecessary hairs that flowed around my forehead and blocked my sight. i let out a sigh, "siyeon-ah, let's do well today." i step foot into the shower.

i get ready and put on a cute, but dress-code friendly outfit that i last-minutely prepared. i'm not the type of girl to care too much about preparing the perfect outfit or smth, but obviously i need to look nice.

i finish a light breakfast, wear my id, put on my backpack and shoes, then plop my phone into my bag. i walk to my car and start driving to school.

a/n :: she got her driver's license at 18 after graduating high school, and she used to work high-paying part time jobs before aside from being a model and endorser, so girl is pretty financially stable.

after arriving at hansae university, she gets a call from her older brother, park jihoon. she rolls her eyes and answers his call, "what."

"wah, what's with the informal talking? i'm your oppa treat me like one"

"ok what do you want"

"PARK SIYEON"

"oppa, what do you need?"

"are you at school now"

"yes why"

"turn around"

little did she know, her peace and calmness would end there. because her brother jumped on her back when he's literally a full grown man and obviously weighs WAY heavier than her 😭😭

- b o r a , senior year, 23 -
and
- j i w o o , junior year, 20 -

both are done getting ready

(Jiwoo → italic
Bora → bold & italic
Siyeon → normal)

bora unnie is eating breakfast while i adjusted my skirt while looking at the mirror and letting out a soft sigh. thoughts filled my mind.

"why can't my thighs leave a bigger gap like the other pretty girls i see everyday?"
"why can't my waist be an inch thinner?"
"why can't my face make that perfect v shape like they do?"
"i've lost so much weight since the past month, but why is this the best i could look?"