"OPEN" pt.2

Genre: Raw Smut and a tiny bit of fluff at the end and a segment in the middle

Warnings: Sexual content, smoking, partying, drinking, smut, hardcore language(sometimes), Cursing, Mature content, protected and unprotected intercourse, mxm intercourse, pet names, kinks, degradation, praise mostly, hardcore sex, ploy couple, like 9some i think (It there are ones I forgot I deeply apologize)

*Disclaimer* I suggest reading pt.1 first but it's your choice if you only read the smut. This took me two days and it's long asf. I hope you enjoy. There are spelling mistakes probably and probably grammar and other mistakes but I hate reading my own smut so I'm not going back to read it. Please point them out if you notice them.

The atmosphere in the room was tense, as if a storm was brewing just beneath the surface

The atmosphere in the room was tense, as if a storm was brewing just beneath the surface. You were walking behind Hongjoong, your fingers intertwined as he led you down the stairs and towards the bedroom that you had once ran away from. As you entered the room, you couldn't help but notice the palpable sense of anticipation and uncertainty that hung in the air, despite the stolen kisses and playful banter between the boys.

All eyes were on you and Hongjoong as you walked in, their gazes shifting to the way your hands were intertwined. Confusion and curiosity were etched on their faces, but before anyone could speak, Hongjoong pulled you in front of him with a firm grip on your hips.

"I see the looks, so I'm just going to tell you all what's about to happen," he said, his voice commanding and authoritative. "Y/n here, is in a lot of trouble because she decided to run away after catching us when in truth she wanted to join and we all know I don't like to chase. So we will have to teach her that lesson so it doesn't happen again." Hongjoong explains to all the boys in the room as they continue to stare into you.

You could feel all their eyes on you, making your already flushed cheeks burn with embarrassment. "Is she going to let us teach her, or is she going to just look at the floor the whole time?" Jongho asked, a devilish smile playing on his lips.

Hongjoong's grip on your chin forced you to meet their gazes, and you could sense the mischievous glint in Jongho's eyes as he spoke up. "Don't be a brat, answer when someone is speaking to you," he ordered.

You were slightly taken aback by the sudden change in Hongjoong's demeanor, but the firm grip on your chin was somehow a turn on. You couldn't find it in you to resist or speak up, and you silently nodded in agreement.

"I-I'll let you teach me," you finally managed to say, your voice trembling slightly under Hongjoong's intense gaze. The grip on your chin only tightened, making it difficult to speak, but the hint of aggression was enough to send shivers down your spine.

This time, there would be no running away. And deep down, you knew that you didn't want to.

Seonghwa directs you towards the bed, his hands firmly gripping your waist as he lifts you effortlessly and places you in the center of the two groups from earlier. Yeosang wastes no time in claiming your lips, his movements fluid and skilled as he leads you into a dance of desire. "Mmmm, she's so complicit," he murmurs against your lips, his hands roaming your body with a practiced ease. Wooyoung joins in, his touch igniting a fire within you as he cups your breasts through the thin fabric of your cropped shirt. His hands work in tandem, eliciting soft moans from your lips that only seem to encourage him further. But before they can fully claim you, someone else steps in.