2: Coincidences.

When Izel was prepared to leave the house, he noticed the new neighbor also exiting. He waved at the other person, but even after they made eye contact, the person completely ignored him. Not even a smile, or even a small nod of acknowledgment, just a cold face after they made eye contact and walked away.

Izel became even more confused at this man's attitude. Wasn't he supposed to be a good neighbor? He even gave me gifts when he came here! Wow, he must be a scum.

What Izel failed to notice though, were the red and heated ears beneath the blond hair.

Damnit! 

Damnit! Damnit! Damnit!

Don't tell me I mixed up my things with Izel's gifts! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Bury me alive right now, I can't live on anymore. How can I screw up our first meeting like this?! He'll never like me now! He probably thinks I'm a pervert!

On the outside, his face was colder than ice and harder than stone, but on the inside...

Please don't hate me, Izel! I did my best to make a good impression, but I accidentally gave you my groceries! I can't bear for you to see me right now, I'm sorry! I'm too ashamed!

He was like a little girl who just fell in front of her crush.

Sitting in the car, the silence surrounded him and his scattered thoughts were the only things that accompanied him. He repeatedly slammed his head against the wheel, honking the car horn every time he did.

From his neck to the top of his head, the blood coagulated and the heat intensified his embarrassment.

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!

Izel: "...." ?

He loaded his car and drove away, replicating his neighbor's attitude and ignoring him.

A truly odd man. Izel thought. If he mentioned this to his brother....actually, never mind. Knowing him, he would probably cause more trouble than it was worth.

At the same time, he glanced at the rearview mirror and noticed something.

Hey...doesn't that look similar to his neighbor's car? Well, maybe they were just going in the same direction.

"..."

It's been 20 minutes. 

Izel glanced at the rearview mirror again, his stomach dropped slightly when he saw the familiar car still behind him.

He almost wanted to pull over to see if he was following him. But once he thought about it, ...he'd only be putting himself in further danger. It's better to keep driving until he arrives at the airport.

Once he arrived, Izel ignored everything else, quickly took his luggage, and left, heading towards the National Airlines and finally breathing out in relief when he sat down in his seat.

He took out his phone and sent a text to his brother. At the same time, someone took a seat next to him. Izel didn't want to pay any attention to them, he just took a small glance but as a result...

Izel stared into those green eyes, similarly reflecting shock. But those eyes turned cold and looked away. But this time, because of their proximity, he saw how quickly the back of the person's neck and ears were turning.

Was he shy?

Looking at the other's flushed appearance, he couldn't help but feel a slight tingling in his chest. Izel quickly moved his hand over his mouth, barely covering the laugh that was about to come out just now.