5 April 2024

Hello Wattpaders, 

We have searched far and wide to bring you a list of great stories to replenish your libraries! There is a little something for everyone, but they all have some humor sprinkled into them. Enjoy the laughter and show these wonderful writers and their stories some appreciation.

*****

Mermaids And The Vampires Who Love Them 

by BrittanieCharmintine

Humor, Romance and Supernatural

Waverly Fishwater, a mermaid, finds herself enrolled in a boarding school for supernaturals, where she must navigate the dangers of vampire roommates and sinister plots. As she grapples with fitting in and uncovering a dark conspiracy, Waverly learns to trust a group of eccentric classmates in a bid to save the school and her oceanic home.

*****

Imperfect Fit

by LJRae0328

Humor, Romance and Comedy

In this romantic comedy, Joanna, a recently heartbroken, curvaceous accountant, embarks on a journey of self-love by joining a gym. There, she meets Sage, her grumpy trainer and the gym owner, who is left with a jaded view on relationships after his divorce.
Despite their initial reservations, they develop affection for each other as they navigate past hurts and consider the possibility of unexpected love.

*****

How To Be The Best Third Wheel

by summerbackthen

Romcom, Humor, and teen fiction

How to be the best third wheel tells the story of Lara, who is venturing into her senior year. With her three besties now in relationships, one blast from the past, James, and her cousin meddling with her love life; Lara thinks she is sort of a third wheel in all life's problems. In this hilarious rom-com, eventually, Lara will learn that change is inevitable and being an oddball is exciting.

*****

The Bartender's Guide To The Galaxy

by neverfakeit

Humor and Romance

After bartending her way through college, June Cashmere was eager to earn her master's degree and break free from her dysfunctional life. However, her plans take an unexpected turn when she becomes entangled in the chaos of her family's bar business.
Faced with a heap of legal issues, June embarks on a mission to locate her missing father, along with the help of Cabe Franklin, a charming and level-headed, hazel-eyed hottie with a good sense of humor.

*****

Sex and Death in Skeleton City

by Jazzua

Humor, Romance and supernatural

Geoff and Naomi, two dead and depressed individuals, go on a quest to find Geoff's beloved deceased cat, Bernie, who becomes lost in the underworld. Battling various challenges in their adventurous journey, Geoff discovers a newfound purpose in his otherwise mundane afterlife.

*****

Like Bees to Honey

by ccstarfield

Humor, Romance, and Coming of age

Sabina, a laid-back farm girl, faces a challenge when a city girl named Mel competes with her for the Best Vendor prize at the Summer farmer's market. Despite their families' feud, Sabina finds herself drawn to Mel's charm.
As she navigates her growing attraction and her dreams of joining her family's honey business, Sabina finds herself torn between her ambitions and unexpected feelings.

*****

How to Fall in Love 

by roastedpiglet

Comedy, feel-good,  and billionaire

In How to fall in love, Mia is a frustrated writer whose landlord kicks her out due to pending rent. She ends up renting Finn's mansion, the cold, expressionless, and an heir to a tycoon company. They are worlds apart but somehow Mia becomes his fake girlfriend. This romantic comedy brings two opposite souls together in a humorous way. 

*****

Unholy Matrimony

by xxinlove

Humor, Romance, and Contemporary

Talia and Tobias find themselves in an arranged marriage, despite being polar opposites. However as they spend more time together, they begin to feel a growing attraction. Putting aside their differences, they navigate the challenges of married life, overcoming their pasts to build a future together.

*****

Tightrope

by onceuponabook_

Humor, teen fic, and romance

An enemies-to-lovers tale between two high-schoolers - Lena Montez and her longtime nemesis, Jace Hartley. Their age-old feud takes an unexpected turn when Lena, returning to school after a car accident, discovers a surprising change in Jace's demeanor. Lena is caught between her deep-rooted animosity and newfound feelings, as a result of her and Jace's evolving relationship.

*****

The Matchmaker

by DefinedBookJunkie

Romcom, funny, and new adult 

The Matchmaker weaves the story of Catherine Lewis, who is shy and has a job of the most prominent matchmaker for the rich and elites. When she encounters the president's son, she herself is in need of advice about love, as she is hiding a secret and he is trying to unravel it. This is a funny game of love where opposites attract in the midst of a mysterious secret.