3.His features.

Author-

It's sharp at 10AM

Eira stepped inside the meeting room ,
her eyes are showing no emotions, face is blank but still the evilish nature build in her appearance.
Everyone stood from their seat and bowed to her while greeting a warm morning.

As always who care she just walked to her sit which is placed at the centre of the meeting table.
Meeting started,everyone starts to gave their opinion and interest to the deal.
what should we expect??
Not gaving a damn to them,not even a single glace. she is well aware about what she should choose nd wht she shouldn't.

2hours later,
Meeting was finally over
Everyone left the meeting room.
She stepped out of meeting room to her office but she was stopped when a hand approached for a shake hand.She glaced at his veiny hands and to his face.

He is taller than her, she stared at his face to know they are very close to each other even he is extanding his hands for a shake hand,as Their eyes met!
An unknown feeling rushed towards her body...

But,

she distanced herself away , gazing his hands and again to his face with a questionable look.
"Myself KIAN ! "she knows who is it,

The one and only CEO of the GOELIC comapany!
(Top as Eira's company)Everyone is fearful of them,everyone distinguished him as same as Her's.But the only difference is that everyone seen His face but only few people seen Her face.He is 27 year old.Cold,Rude and FEARLESS.

Will it effect Eira??No way she won't low her head for anyone!

" I will be glad if you move from my way "Her voice was raspy!It will surely give gossebumps to anyone ,but what about Kian??will he feel it too??
He smriked." Sure "saying this he stood infront of her.
Eira starts to get pissed as he is trying to get in her nervous." Don't be pissed. I'm all here just for the sake of the deal EIRA "His voice was deep but scary too...
"I already said I'm not intrested to have a deal with you! "Her voice was clear and firm." You can't refuse because.."While saying he starts to take small steps towards her.Eira being herself she stood there.He was surprised a bit but didn't shows it.He was so close to her face then he says," You had already signed the agreement."she looked at him with blank face.He stepped back and asked his PA to hand some documents to leray.Eira have no expression in her face not even she blinked her eyes.

Kian left...

Eira stared at him until he disappeared.
"Mam Are you Okay? "Leray asked
Eira nodded her head and entered her office room

She sat there thinking about the incident that happened just a minute ago...
This is the first time she had seen Kian's face so clearly,so close.Even when she signed the agreement, She havn't seen him or there is no presence of him only his PA was present.But right away when she informed them she isn't intrested in them anymore,Kian came here all himself!?

Isn't there something??What does he want from her??
she thought to herself.But she couldn't forget how close they were.Even it was only for Minute but His feature was enough means too enough.

His veiny hands,broad chest which is covered smoothly,His lips she wish she could taste it, a mole in his ear,his nose and atlast the only thing sh.e loved in him was his DARK HAIRS and WHISKEY EYES!

At the same time Kian is on his way to home,
His thoughts were stucked in her beauty.
The way she stared at his face nd eyes,
She was checking him out,She was adorable but when He heard her voice.
It was raspy,For sure It also give him gossebumps.But he stopped his thoughts and a question came in his mind.
"Why did she said,she lost her intrest in My deal,?"