Enemies (Regina George)

You and Regina never liked each other until you get closer than usual at a party, changing everything between both of you

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

You and Regina never liked each other until you get closer than usual at a party, changing everything between both of you.

~-~

Y/n, Damian and Janis have been best friends for as long as they can remember.

Y/n and Janis used to be neighbours which caused them to grow closer along the years, especially during middle school. But, during 6th grade, Janis best friend was Regina and not Y/n.

Y/n was fine with it, she didn't really mind Regina, in fact she thought she was cool, until Janis decided to come out.
Regina's reaction to Janis vulnerability made Y/n really hate her guts.

I mean, who gave her the right to make fun of someone she considered her best friend just because she came out.

Since then, they never got along, and Y/n made sure that Regina knew she didn't like her, either it was whenever she gave her a death stare when passing or slightly tripping her.

Of course, Regina wasn't an easy target. She made Y/n's life a living hell, they both did.

They would never get along.

It was like Y/n was the only girl at school that didn't fear her. And some people admired her for it, which made Regina hate her even more.

Doesn't matter how many times Janis tells her it's not worth it to fight over something that happened a long time ago, Y/n's dislike towards Regina grew to the point that anything she did, Y/n would find it annoying.
Same goes for Regina.

Besides, everyone was always up on each other's business, and since they loved drama, Y/n's and Regina's actions were the highlight of their day, deepening their behaviour.

Even for both, it was just their normal now.

"What do you think Y/n?" Janis said looking at Y/n with a grin, pulling her out of her thoughts as they were walking towards class.

As usual, Regina appearing out of nowhere, interrupting their conversation, brushing her shoulder past Y/n, "Watch it" she snarks, looking up and down the girl, before she keeps on walking, the plastics agreeing and nodding along like lost puppies.

Y/n rolls her eyes in response, Damian exchanging a look with Janis.

"I'm not sure," Y/n answers, this time, turning to Janis.

"It could be interesting!" Damian joins in the conversation, shrugging, making the girls look at him.

"Yeah, Y/n, you never know" Janis continues, "You might even find a cute girl to take home" She winks towards her best friend, Y/n playfully rolling her eyes with a small smirk.