7. Drunk Night

Author's pov

Akshat kissed her again like a hungry man and said,"Let's make this rememberable."
Shivangi was about to speak,but stopped him by slowly undressing her while kissing her. Her hand slowly went to his shirt and she threw it out.
Shivangi stopped breathing until her forefinger touched his nipple, and then his hand shot up to cover hers. 'I want you,' he said. Her eyes flicked downward, and her lips curved ever so slightly. " Me too"
He found the strip of condoms he'd packed, ripped one open, managed to roll it on with gritted teeth. Maybe she would've done it for him, and maybe that would've been hot as hell, but since he wanted to actually get inside her before he went off like a gunshot, he needed to keep touching to a minimum.

Of course, as soon as he thought that, she grabbed his hair and dragged him down, pressing all her soft, lush curves against his body. Her skin was hot and damp from the exertion of her orgasm. Her pussy was wet and open, ready for him, begging for him as she spread her legs and reached down to grasp his erection. In his ear, she whispered, "Hard, please."

He focused on her mouth, then back to her eyes again, then back to her mouth. 'Shivi..' he whispered. He said her name so softly She's not even sure of his mouth moves. She didn't have time to respond.He slided his body on top of her, and his kiss instantly became intense. Deep. Dominating. His kiss was full of something that's never been there before. Full of feeling. Full of hope.

"You are mine", he grunts out, pumping into her, the length and level of his arousal brutal. 'Mine,' he swore, as he released her mouth and turns her around, pushing her forward as he yanked her legs back, one hand hard on her back, the other gripping her ass. He didn't slow the movement, giving her full and hard thrusts.

Two fingers worked into her, and her eyes rolled back into her head. He began a steady rhythm as his tongue flickered over her, and she couldn't prevent her hips from rising to meet his thrusts. Oh God, she was riding his hand, smothering his face with her sex. That had to be bad. She told herself to stop. She couldn't. Somehow, she found her hands tangled in his short hair. Her body was coiled tighter, grasping at his fingers, so wet now she could hear the slippery sounds every time he drove back into her.

The night was filled with love, desire, passion and them.